Highest rated Football Recruits from your town??

BADSANTA

21 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee-  Patrick Hudson, William Morrisey, Jerermy Johnson, Tre Jones, Patrick Reed, Kaylon Barnes, and Calvin Tyler is who I can think of 1st hand. Who did I miss?

Would you really say Calvin Tyler?  Remember, he's a Beaumont kid that went to school there one year.  Just FYI...

Nederland - can't remember his name but BIG boy that went to RICE a few years back, the BEST kicker to ever come out of NHS was Curtis Parks, I think he went to Sam Houston, but I remember the points he put up on the board for us... could kick 50 yard field goals consistently

1 hour ago, Michele said:

Nederland - can't remember his name but BIG boy that went to RICE a few years back, the BEST kicker to ever come out of NHS was Curtis Parks, I think he went to Sam Houston, but I remember the points he put up on the board for us... could kick 50 yard field goals consistently

Taylor Trahan broke many of his HS records... 

4 hours ago, Michele said:

Mayhew....

6 hours ago, Michele said:

Corbin Smith is who you're thinking of