Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BMTSoulja1

Nice article on ex Ozen Panther Rodney Randle

5 posts in this topic

Not only is he a great kid he also has a great family behind him. I know his father and he is a very good and hard working man. This kid has always been a class act. Hats of to both him and his family. this is a prime example were talent + effort = results. Good luck this Indian will be pulling for you.

BMTSoulja1 likes this

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

Not only is he a great kid he also has a great family behind him. I know his father and he is a very good and hard working man. This kid has always been a class act. Hats of to both him and his family. this is a prime example were talent + effort = results. Good luck this Indian will be pulling for you.

Yes, he had great support from his family.  I love that this kid's first priority  is to give back and be a positive role model  the kids coming up age him..

prepballfan likes this

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes, he had great support from his family.  I love that this kid's first priority  is to give back and be a positive role model  the kids coming up age him..

Its awesome and he is the real deal. Putting those he can help first. Great kid.

BMTSoulja1 likes this