Big Sandy HC open

Hate to see Coach Hooker leave.  Although my son graduated the year before he came to Big Sandy, it has been a joy to follow this team the last four years.  One regional final and three state championship games with two titles is a great accomplishment.  Best of luck to Coach Hooker, Johnna, and baby Josi.  Thanks for what you have done for Big Sandy.  As I've told Coach Hooker before,  I wish my son would have had the privilege of playing for him.

8 hours ago, fox said:

i posted that he was leaving last week and my post got deleted twice. LMAO

That was because Coach Hooker had not told the kids and neither Big Sandy ISD nor Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD had announced it as official.  Therefore it had been still in the rumor category and we do have rules against posting things like that,

Plus, the Wildcats were still trying to win a state championship so why distract the players (which Coach Hooker assured me do read this message board) with this news?

You'd think as a coach (which I have been told you are) that you'd be somewhat sensitive to that.........guess I was wrong.

• 2 weeks later...