Lumberton Homecoming

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

What week is that?  Beaumont United has a BYE on September 20th...unless of course you would like to hear Indian and Cherokee over there :)

She might like to hear LCM band twice this year and who knows it might give Furr some battlin Bear fight and have them come out With a win. 

13 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wait, is this REALLY a thing?   Houston Furr DOESN'T  have a band?  Drill team? Cheerleaders? JROTC?  Or is it they cant afford extra buses to get then to away games?  (BTW, This is a serious inquiry )

When we played them in Houston they did not have a band or drill team and maybe 4 or 5 cheerleaders who cheered from the stands

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Don't act surprised, it's inner-city HISD, what did you expect? 

I remember several years ago, Central played Houston Sharpstown and Houston Sterling and they both had all of their halftime auxiliary..... Domt get more inner city than these two schools...

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I remember several years ago, Central played Houston Sharpstown and Houston Sterling and they both had all of their halftime auxiliary..... Domt get more inner city than these two schools...

In bold. 

I can believe it back then. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Way back in the day, RSS played in the same district as Kashmere, Smiley and Forrest Brook. They were fully loaded then.