What 3 teams would you want your school to play in non-district after next realignment?

27 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Beaumont United should stay 6A after the next realignment and if our district stays the same as it currently is...

Scrimmage #1:  Huntsville

Scrimmage #2: Crosby

Week 1:  Port Neches-Groves (Well we have the Bulldogs on the schedule, why not add the Indians?)

Week 2:  Nederland (they will always be a competitive opponent)   

Week3:  Port Arthur Memorial (Besides WB, the only other real rivalry for us)

No 6A competition but pretty tough 5A competition getting us ready for district.

3 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Beaumont United should stay 6A after the next realignment and if our district stays the same as it currently is...

Scrimmage #1:  Huntsville

Scrimmage #2: Crosby

Week 1:  Port Neches-Groves (Well we have the Bulldogs on the schedule, why not add the Indians?)

Week 2:  Nederland (they will always be a competitive opponent)   

Week3:  Port Arthur Memorial (Besides WB, the only other real rivalry for us)

No 6A competition but pretty tough 5A competition getting us ready for district.

Agreed PNG should play: Beaumont United, Port Arthur Memorial & West Orange-Stark in preseason.  Indians would see it all, speed, tough defense & great athletes.  Preparing us for district play.

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I have no problems with Silsbee's schedule at all.  You have it all with the non district. 

I actually don't have a problem with United's neither.  I would drop the private school and add Lufkin...

There was a time Lufkin used to always play a BISD team in non-district. 

42 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I have no problems with Silsbee's schedule at all.  You have it all with the non district. 

I actually don't have a problem with United's neither.  I would drop the private school and add Lufkin...

39 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

There was a time Lufkin used to always play a BISD team in non-district. 

I almost replaced St. Pius with Goose Creek Memorial (start the year off with a win) and Nederland with Lufkin in my post above. 

7 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

I don't think the topic was What 3 teams do you think your team can beat. It is what 3 teams would you like to see your team play in the pre-season. I didn't say anything about winning.

Lol okay I’m just making sure. Did Lumberton lose a lot of seniors this past year?

4 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Lol okay I’m just making sure. Did Lumberton lose a lot of seniors this past year?

I don't think so, we were playing a lot of underclassmen. I think we have to replace a few skill positions though like the qb maybe an end or two. I think I running backs were sophomores and juniors.

57 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

I don't think so, we were playing a lot of underclassmen. I think we have to replace a few skill positions though like the qb maybe an end or two. I think I running backs were sophomores and juniors.

QB that played pretty much all season was just a sophomore so that’s a plus 

For Nederland I believe current schedule we have now does us great PAM start off with a physical great scrimmage following with WOS, Silsbee, United. Gets us ready for the season and hopefully long playoff runs. But wouldn’t mind swapping PAM and Silsbee and play PAM in a actual game again. If schedule stays the same I’m happy with it.

But if we could just fantasize and have a dream schedule I would love to have a Nederland PNG and PAM triple header at Reliant on opening weekend. Against Huntsville, Brenham, and Manvel.