How bout them Broncos!

Octfeb

Lots of teams had guys put up big numbers against Crosby  -------  trying to give the kid a few props  - and there you go trying to be  a buzz-kill, lol " after going 0 & 10 got to have something to look forward to. He will make a name for himself soon enough .

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted in a while been dealing with a lot of personal issues health wise but my family is doing better right now by the grace of God.

Dayton 0-10 last season

I don't know what the outcome will be this up-coming season but I don't think the Broncos will go 0-10 again this year. I really hope they improve and play like they were 10 years ago.

Go Broncos 2019

11 minutes ago, Football Fan 4 Life said:

I haven't posted in a while been dealing with a lot of personal issues health wise but my family is doing better right now by the grace of God.

Dayton 0-10 last season

I don't know what the outcome will be this up-coming season but I don't think the Broncos will go 0-10 again this year. I really hope they improve and play like they were 10 years ago.

Go Broncos 2019

Prayers on your continued recovery!

After going 4-6, 3-6, and 0-10, I hope the defensive and offensive changes that are being hinted at bring about an improvement. We have a new DC, the old DC was promoted to Assistant AD, and we lost Coach Sutterfield, who was reportedly popular with the players, to another school. Hope the Broncos get back on the winning track, its so much more fun!