Beaumont United...

57 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I was told tonight at the Beaumont United graduation that Arthur Louis is stepping down as head football coach and Ed Taylor will be taking over for the 2019 season...

Wow that's sad, Im hearing that a orange county coach might be heading that direction also. Bmt United had  a good coaches that applied and probably would had a better outcome.

Smh.  If this really comes to pass,I will be very irate.   This was the rumor right after the merger, but administrators at that time downplayed it.  

I know one thing.   If they are really rolling with Taylor, the better give that man a really good coaching staff.  If not, then I know something.   Mind you I've see the current coaching in action up close on the sidelines.  So I'm really not talking out the side of my neck  here..

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Smh.  If this really comes to pass,I will be very irate.   This was the rumor right after the merger, but administrators at that time downplayed it.  

I know one thing.   If they are really rolling with Taylor, the better give that man a really good coaching staff.  If not, then I know something.   Mind you I've see the current coaching in action up close on the sidelines.  So I'm really not talking out the side of my neck  here..

That guy with the bucket hat definitely doesn't need to be on the staff, looking like he on his way to a trailride on Friday's. 

On 5/26/2019 at 7:48 PM, The Icon said:

It could be a really good job of the admin would give the kids and coaches what they need to compete. Seems to be in a constant state of flux and inconsistency.

I said before that place could be special given the right circumstances 

I agree. Bring in a guy who has some experience at a winning program, who can bring in guys who can help make a change. Easier said than done, but there has to be someone out there who can take them to the next level. 

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:35 PM, Alpha Wolf said:

I was told tonight at the Beaumont United graduation that Arthur Louis is stepping down as head football coach and Ed Taylor will be taking over for the 2019 season...

Well after texting the AD/Principal Friday night after the graduation, he denied my original post but what else would you expect him to say?  The current Principal at United for the 2018-2019 school year was also the Athletic Director for BISD.  He is supposed to be relieved of his duties as Principal so that he can return to solely focusing on his AD duties for 2019-2020 school year.  His replacement as Principal is supposed to be named in the coming days/weeks.  We should find out around the time of the naming of the principal if AL is going to officially step down or not.  

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Well after texting the AD/Principal Friday night after the graduation, he denied my original post but what else would you expect him to say?  The current Principal at United for the 2018-2019 school year was also the Athletic Director for BISD.  He is supposed to be relieved of his duties as Principal so that he can return to solely focusing on his AD duties for 2019-2020 school year.  His replacement as Principal is supposed to be named in the coming days/weeks.  We should find out around the time of the naming of the principal if AL is going to officially step down or not.  

Hmm sounds like a lot of behind closed doors deals could be being made... 

3 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

The timing of all this is weird. 

44 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

This was brought up in the Pear Orchard after it was announced that A Louis was going to be the coach. If this happens and A Louis becomes the principle it been a behind the scenes plan from the moment the decision came down to combine Ozen and Central. Smdh...

My better half seems to agree with what you said that AL will become the Principal.  Me personally, I hope it is the last Principal that Central had before the merger, that was seen taking a tour of the campus before school was let out for the year. 

6 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

My better half seems to agree with what you said that AL will become the Principal.  Me personally, I hope it is the last Principal that Central had before the merger, that was seen taking a tour of the campus before school was let out for the year. 

6 hours ago, Yeoj said:

This was brought up in the Pear Orchard after it was announced that A Louis was going to be the coach. If this happens and A Louis becomes the principle it been a behind the scenes plan from the moment the decision came down to combine Ozen and Central. Smdh...

Well the new Principal has been named and it isn't AL.  I like the choice for Principal and think CP will do a great job.  This frees up RJ to go back to AD fulltime.  Now I guess we have to wait and see if AL stays or if he hands the keys over...

Well i'm going to start my own Coaching Carousel for Beaumont United...

Sport                   Former Coach                       New Coach

Volleyball            Rhonda Williams (LC-M)       Micheal Trahan (Deweyville)

Girls Track           Eric Williams (Burkeville)      ???

Baseball               Jeff Bennett (Anahuac)         ???

11 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Well i'm going to start my own Coaching Carousel for Beaumont United...

Sport                   Former Coach                       New Coach

Volleyball            Rhonda Williams (LC-M)       Micheal Trahan (Deweyville)

Girls Track           Eric Williams (Burkeville)      ???

Baseball               Jeff Bennett (Anahuac)         ???

With the possibility of a new Football HC... lot of changes only after one year. Not good for the kids, with some having the possibility new HC 3 years in a row. Cant blame Eric though he’s going to be a head coach, who knows if he’s successful fast and early he might make a appearance back

6 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

With the possibility of a new Football HC... lot of changes only after one year. Not good for the kids, with some having the possibility new HC 3 years in a row. Cant blame Eric though he’s going to be a head coach, who knows if he’s successful fast and early he might make a appearance back

As of this moment, AL has been on campus at football workouts this week but RJ is still on campus as Principal even though it has been made public that he will be returning to AD full-time.  So we will have to wait and see if what I was told at the graduation turns out to be true or not.  The girls track and baseball could very well be filled in-house by former head coaches from Central and Ozen. 

I wonder if any coaches are going to leave with Coach Williams either for football or some of the other athletic programs since he is also the AD?

6 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

As of this moment, AL has been on campus at football workouts this week but RJ is still on campus as Principal even though it has been made public that he will be returning to AD full-time.  So we will have to wait and see if what I was told at the graduation turns out to be true or not.  The girls track and baseball could very well be filled in-house by former head coaches from Central and Ozen. 

I wonder if any coaches are going to leave with Coach Williams either for football or some of the other athletic programs since he is also the AD?

Usually one or two leave but with burkville not being able to pay like BISD might be hard unless a position coach takes a first time coordinator job to get that experience underneath the belt. Sometimes you gotta go lower before you can come back up in that kind of position.  

6 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Usually one or two leave but with burkville not being able to pay like BISD might be hard unless a position coach takes a first time coordinator job to get that experience underneath the belt. Sometimes you gotta go lower before you can come back up in that kind of position.  

Understood.  I know there are a few that are actually looking for that next step because of "instead of being a merger between 2 staffs, it was like one inherited the other".  Not my words but theirs.  I know one for sure that would be a hell of an OC for him and another a hell of a DC, but I don't know if they would make that move like you said because of money.

On 5/25/2019 at 10:43 PM, Alpha Wolf said:

I knew it was going to happen, just thought AL would try to use one more year to show he is better than 2-8...

In my opinion (A.L) or E.T.) is not the answer to prevent BU from going 0-3 to start the season again. It's insane to keep scheduling St.Pius- we gain nothing from this donkey stomping every year. We'll get out coached against Nederland and Memorial. Yet we have no spring training. We'll wait until August to find out who can and who cant help the program. The Bisd/BU saga continues. However the well oiled machine(Westbrook) program continues to flourish.