Game On or Will Ted Ginns Back Down ?

12 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Funny you found this story on fox business

Interesting story, for sure.  Business, lol.   Would be a great match race.  Obscene amount of money would be bet.  Probably big business, :) 

And I'd bet a big TV Network would cover it, and the watching audience would be big.  All to watch 10 seconds of running.  Boggles the mind.  

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Interesting story, for sure.  Business, lol.   Would be a great match race.  Obscene amount of money would be bet.  Probably big business, :) 

And I'd bet a big TV Network would cover it, and the watching audience would be big.  All to watch 10 seconds of running.  Boggles the mind.  

Darrell Green could maybe still beat him. How about Deion? Lol

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Darrell Green could maybe still beat him. How about Deion? Lol

Actually, I suspect Ginn’s challenge was to any WR in the NFL.  Surely he knows he’s not fast enough to challenge anyone.  Usain Bolt, the king of speed, could beat him by 10 yards.  Based on speed at the time, Bob Hayes would have to be considered the fastest of all time.  Not a great receiver like Lynn Swann (it was hard for me to type that, dad gum Steeler), but he had some speed.  

41 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Actually, I suspect Ginn’s challenge was to any WR in the NFL.  Surely he knows he’s not fast enough to challenge anyone.  Usain Bolt, the king of speed, could beat him by 10 yards.  Based on speed at the time, Bob Hayes would have to be considered the fastest of all time.  Not a great receiver like Lynn Swann (it was hard for me to type that, dad gum Steeler), but he had some speed.  

Die hard Cowboys fan here. When we would play the Redskins ( hope that offends someone ), if Dorsett hit the hole and it was off to the races, even as a Cowboys fan, I would think, “Where is Darrell Green”? Here he would appear from nowhere and tackle Dorsett. He was absolutely the fastest and Ginn wouldn’t stand a chance.

Totally agree about “Bullett Bob Hayes”

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Die hard Cowboys fan here. When we would play the Redskins ( hope that offends someone ), if Dorsett hit the hole and it was off to the races, even as a Cowboys fan, I would think, “Where is Darrell Green”? Here he would appear from nowhere and tackle Dorsett. He was absolutely the fastest and Ginn wouldn’t stand a chance.

Back when I was a die hard fan, I’d need extra beer when they played the Redskins or the Steelers.  Lmbo

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2019 at 0:50 PM, baddog said:

I have an Upperdeck football card of Darrell Green after he won the nfl’s fastest man contest. That dang redskin could fly!!!