Deep State Investigation

Hagar

Thought it about time to start this, if they ever start this.  I, for one, am surprised that this isn’t going full force now.  There’s ripples in the water.  They have a special counsel (or some fancy name) looking at it.  I say “looking at it”, because it’s my understanding he has no power.  He can’t subpoena anyone, or even force an interview.  He’s a football official with no flag.  So before my bp goes through the roof, here’s some new, interesting, information, that will explain why Comey was fired.

This is the hidden content, please

PS; If they don’t start investigating soon, and the Dems win back the White House, any and all evidence will disappear.  IMO, this third world coup, if that’s what it was, is far to important to be ignored.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:00 AM, PhatMack19 said:

When do we start tearing down statues and RE-naming roads?

On 5/26/2019 at 10:00 AM, PhatMack19 said:

When do we start tearing down statues and RE-naming roads?

Not that long ago, bluedove3 and big girl would be jumping out of their skin to ridicule you for this statement.  Guess the libs are burying their heads in the sand so they can't watch Trump outperform his predecessor.  They have literally exited stage left.

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Today, it's believed that over 900 streets in 42 states and Puerto Rico are named after King.

Just changing all the street signs would take years and cost millions.

Same as it cost to change them to mlk. Most mlks are main thoroughfares with numerous signs, not your typical cul-de-sac. Wouldn’t bother me to see Railroad Avenue come back. It was rightly named.