Political Correctness = Book Burning

Hagar

Movies, like’em or loathe’em, are a form of art.  We’ve always been told that art is a kind of sacred cow.  When many Christians were offended when an art museum in NY displayed a crucifix in a jar of urine, the response, “Oh it’s art”.  That was their justification.  So now, classic movies and singers are coming under attack because of PC.  Katie Smith, who’s recording of God Bless America, has been played at Yankee Stadium - gone.  Disney’s, Song of the South - gone.  Gone With the Wind - gone.  No thought given to the context of the times.  No thought given to it’s art  No thought given to if you don’t like it, don’t go see it.  Even early James Bond films may be (are?) considered sexist.  And heaven forbid any PC whacko watch the end of Rio Grande.  The sound of Dixie being played might send them into apoplexy.  And lest not forget the statues being removed.  Some being pounded with sledgehammers.  All art.  This PC nonsense is exactly like the Nazi book burnings.  Wake up folks.  The devil walks among us.

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Movies, like’em or loathe’em, are a form of art.  We’ve always been told that art is a kind of sacred cow.  When many Christians were offended when an art museum in NY displayed a crucifix in a jar of urine, the response, “Oh it’s art”.  That was their justification.  So now, classic movies and singers are coming under attack because of PC.  Katie Smith, who’s recording of God Bless America, has been played at Yankee Stadium - gone.  Disney’s, Song of the South - gone.  Gone With the Wind - gone.  No thought given to the context of the times.  No thought given to it’s art  No thought given to if you don’t like it, don’t go see it.  Even early James Bond films may be (are?) considered sexist.  And heaven forbid any PC whacko watch the end of Rio Grande.  The sound of Dixie being played might send them into apoplexy.  And lest not forget the statues being removed.  Some being pounded with sledgehammers.  All art.  This PC nonsense is exactly like the Nazi book burnings.  Wake up folks.  The devil walks among us.

I’m gonna have to post this here, Hagar. This is how it’s done.....TEXAS STYLE.

Texas community responds to group's call to remove courthouse crosses by doing this

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

I used to enjoy standup comedy.  I couldn’t imagine being a comedian these days without everyone getting their parties in a wad every time you tell a joke.  I tried to watch Saturday Night Live this weekend.  I made it through about 30 minutes without laughing once.  It was truly awful TV.

Anyone remember the saying, “Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me?”  When did everything start offending everyone?