Huffman VS. Hardin-Jefferson game predictions

They are almost identical teams! Here are my differences watchin both teams play.

1. Neither team has the advantage of the mound. Good pitching but not anyone going to throw it by you. Speaking from Huffman, fairly deep in pitching. Just not that flame thrower that will shut it down. 

2. Team Speed - Advantage HJ. They are aggressive and will steal bags. Huffman does not typically steal a ton of bases.

3. Batting - Advantage Huffman. Huffman got absolutely hot at the right time as a team? Huffman is very aggressive at the plate. Will play small ball.  HJ will freaking swing it too!

4. Defensively - Both teams solid defensively. Huffman had 1 bad game against Livingston where we booted it around. Other than that, solid defensively. Middle IF for HJ pretty salty. 

So i guess we got three games. Game 3 goes 14 innings and whatever teams poops out! LOL You think there will be a little chirping among the dugouts? LOL Don't think there is any love loss here and both feel like they deserve the shot at moving on. Bring it!

19 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

They are almost identical teams! Here are my differences watchin both teams play.

1. Neither team has the advantage of the mound. Good pitching but not anyone going to throw it by you. Speaking from Huffman, fairly deep in pitching. Just not that flame thrower that will shut it down. 

2. Team Speed - Advantage HJ. They are aggressive and will steal bags. Huffman does not typically steal a ton of bases.

3. Batting - Advantage Huffman. Huffman got absolutely hot at the right time as a team? Huffman is very aggressive at the plate. Will play small ball.  HJ will freaking swing it too!

4. Defensively - Both teams solid defensively. Huffman had 1 bad game against Livingston where we booted it around. Other than that, solid defensively. Middle IF for HJ pretty salty. 

So i guess we got three games. Game 3 goes 14 innings and whatever teams poops out! LOL You think there will be a little chirping among the dugouts? LOL Don't think there is any love loss here and both feel like they deserve the shot at moving on. Bring it!

Have you seen HJ play this season?

Ya been to a couple of HJ game and then of course follow them. We all knew this matchup was coming and should be the most intense series to this point. HJ and HH really never cared for each other and the fan base for both teams usually are fairly intense. I am  pumped! One of the guys up top said blowout in game 2.........I just dont see a blowout in either direction.

1 hour ago, LTFALCON said:

Ya been to a couple of HJ game and then of course follow them. We all knew this matchup was coming and should be the most intense series to this point. HJ and HH really never cared for each other and the fan base for both teams usually are fairly intense. I am  pumped! One of the guys up top said blowout in game 2.........I just dont see a blowout in either direction.

I agree about not being a blowout. 

Ya know i could not yell you. Huffman is always fairly vocal in the dugout and the football field and HJ as well. The last few years seems to be getting a little more . Been around Huffman many years and not even sure this is a rivalry of any sort. 3 kids thru the program over 10 years and being around the kids, seems HJ is not far off Liberty. Lol again i could care less. I hate anyone across the diamond when the game started.