School Shooting in Colorado

Hagar

Quote:

The second gunman who allegedly opened fire on classmates at a Denver High School appeared in court on Wednesday. 

Alec McKinney has been accused of killing one classmate and injuring eight others alongside his friend Devon Erickson at STEM School Highlands Ranch on Tuesday. 

Authorities described McKinney as a female juvenile named Maya after initially identifying the second gunman as a boy based on appearances. 

But friends of McKinney have confirmed that the teen identified as a male and preferred to be called 'Alec'. 

<snip>

'He at least deserves that respect. And I am so deeply sorry to anyone affected by their actions. Things like this can be prevented and they aren't. This is not okay.' 

That same friend later took to McKinney's Instagram page and revealed both he and Erickson had been troubled. 

'Devon did not do what he did because he's a liberal, or to make a statement,' she wrote. 'He did it due to internal struggles. They're both struggling with mental health issues and this is a time for awareness.' 

'Alec did not do this because he's trans, but had people supported him in the way that he needed and deserved, he would not have struggled so much that he got pushed over the edge.'

'They did a horrible thing, but please, please recognize that mental health awareness is important. Supporting LGBT youth is important. They didn't get the help they needed, and they NEEDED it.' 

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

STEM School students walk out of planned vigil, frustrated by political talk

Students who came to the event said they were frustrated to hear politicians speak, and the discussion turn to gun control.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel

Democrats...smh.

Kudos to the students for calling this out.

When are school officials and parents going to learn that you need armed guards, or armed teachers at school?  This appeared an affluent school.  Why not hire one or two armed individuals to deter atrocities like this?  Good grief, I want to beat my head on the wall.

And a big Hats Off to Kendrick Castillo.  That young man jumped up and attacked the shooter, losing his life in the process.  What a hero this young man was.  I know that won’t alleviate the sorrow his parents are going through, but I hope some day they’ll take solace knowing what a fine young man they raised, and pride in that fact.  Prayers for all.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

When are school officials and parents going to learn that you need armed guards, or armed teachers at school?  This appeared an affluent school.  Why not hire one or two armed individuals to deter atrocities like this?  Good grief, I want to beat my head on the wall.

And a big Hats Off to Kendrick Castillo.  That young man jumped up and attacked the shooter, losing his life in the process.  What a hero this young man was.  I know that won’t alleviate the sorrow his parents are going through, but I hope some day they’ll take solace knowing what a fine young man they raised, and pride in that fact.  Prayers for all.

Yes he was a hero. The word is too often used but Castillo was a first responder. He chose to be a firefighter running into a building to save someone, a police officer heading toward gunfire or a member of our military willingly going in harm’s way. 

When the survival instinct hits and the immediate adrenaline dump makes you want to run to survive, Kendrick Castillo chose the almost unthinkable in a moment of intense stress and went toward the danger. 

They won’t do it but they should fire a 21 gun salute to him at his funeral. He earned it. 

On 5/9/2019 at 2:13 PM, Hagar said:

When are we going to say “killings at schools” maybe that’s not the best place for our kids. 

In case any of you are surprised that the MSM has dropped this story so fast, just check out the two shooters (suspects).

Devon Erickson, 18, was a registered Democrat in who’s computer admired Obama, critized Trump, and expressed hatred for some Christians.  His car had a pentagram on the hood, F***SOCIETY, and a 666.

Alec McKinney was allegedly becoming a transgender, and his father was an illegal alien, who’d been deported twice, and had been jailed for domestic violence.

No doubt in my mind that had they been Conservatives, it’d still be Headline News.