upsets

fox

Rankings mean nothing. Tell me who does the top 25? How many games have they  actually seen? The ranking go off of past seasons and records. What if a 3A team plays a bunch of 4A and 5A teams and wins half of those? Where would they be ranked vs a 3A team that plays a bunch of 2A teams? 

47 minutes ago, LTFALCON said:

The topic was who was an upset and i voiced mine and have seen both teams play. Upset! Honestly i dont care about rankings or records. Lol that inflated 20-9 record you have got spanked twice by Huffman. Have a nice day 

Spanked?  Liberty lost their first matchup with Huffman 3-2.  Spanked?  We lost on a "Fluke" error by a dropped catch at the plate that had the runner out by 4 steps.  Spanked?  Your definition of spanked is different than mine.

On 5/5/2019 at 2:49 PM, BelichikYoSelf said:

Liberty is 20-9 on the season.  Not an upset.  

LCM was an upset for two reasons. 

1. Coach with 600 plus wins.

2. LCM has won 55 ballgames over a two year period. Argyle about the only other program that can claim that.

With that said, Liberty is having a very fine season of their own. Coach Kirkland has them playing good baseball.