I saw Nederland game 1 Friday at 5pm at Crosby

Game 2 Saturday at 10 am at Crosby 

Game 3 will follow 30 min after game 2 

2 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

Huffman vs Bay City
Game 1 Friday 6 in Brazoswood
Game 2 Saturday 10 in Crosby
Game 3 to follow at 1 in Crosby. 

I have a feeling, one of the above two playoff location/times is incorrect :)  Unless there is more then 1 field to play on!

Hope the coach's have a plan B in the pocket for weather problems....always a issue this time of the year!     Some 3 game series 

may have to be decided in the first game if they can't get the other games in. (I am hoping they all get to play 3 if they agreed to 3!)

19 minutes ago, Redone said:

I have a feeling, one of the above two playoff location/times is incorrect :)  Unless there is more then 1 field to play on!

Hope the coach's have a plan B in the pocket for weather problems....always a issue this time of the year!     Some 3 game series 

may have to be decided in the first game if they can't get the other games in. (I am hoping they all get to play 3 if they agreed to 3!)

Crosby has super nice facilities with two baseball and softball fields.

DdPhlALVAAAyI_Q.jpg

8 hours ago, demons95 said:

They have huge parking lots as well. Beautiful facility. In order to park close I’d get there a little early, but they will have plenty of room to park. 

Like I said Uber on down. 2 baseball games and 2 softball games,  parking will be a difficult. . Also, if for whatever reason there is a 3rd game to be played at 1:00, the next 4 teams play at 400 and not sure if softball will still be going on. Just arrive early and park up by 2100. 

All of these playoff games, concessions, summer tourneys, etc............maybe they can bring back the special education program that was lost in this BS. Education was definitely NOT priority in Crosby when they built this Taj Mahal of a baseball complex.That being said, them fields are awesome. LOL 

Just dug this up while messing around..............."It is my pleasure to recommend Durotech General Contractors to you. cre8 recently worked with Durotech on the new $90 million Crosby High School, Athletic Facilities, and renovations at other project sites, and we found them to be professional, meticulous, and committed to us and our client in delivering a large project with multiple facets in a quality and timely manner."  

90 millions dollars!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?

2 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

Just dug this up while messing around..............."It is my pleasure to recommend Durotech General Contractors to you. cre8 recently worked with Durotech on the new $90 million Crosby High School, Athletic Facilities, and renovations at other project sites, and we found them to be professional, meticulous, and committed to us and our client in delivering a large project with multiple facets in a quality and timely manner."  

90 millions dollars!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?

That included a new high school and lots of other upgrades across the district. That's not really an outlandish #. Additionally, from my understanding, the size of the bond was not the issue. The allocation of the funds (or abuse, rather) by the Superintendent was what got Crosby in financial trouble.

Apologies for helping hijack the thread. Good luck to those still playing.