4A - Region 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sweeney was pretty solid. Couple of routine ground ball double plays and BC middle infield muffed both of them, which really in my opinion set the stage early. BC had traffic all night long and  could not do much with it. Sweeney was the better team and wins that series 9 out of 10 times. 

On 5/12/2019 at 9:30 PM, navydawg31 said:

I read a lot of Sweeney isn’t good and they play in a weak district talk from a certain team fans on this board just a few weeks ago... Sweeney onto round 3

I didn’t say they weren’t good, but their district IS garbage, which I did bring up.  

30 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Meanwhile Argyle is winning 3rd round games 22-0... wow lol

I think Brownwood took the approach to throw their #5 or #6 pitcher in Game One, with the hopes of stealing Game 2 and 3.

I'm sure you will see the Brownwood ACE tonight, if they have one.

Probably still won't matter, Argyle is loaded.

41 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Oh ok I thought game 2 was tonight 

Not sure why a double header on a Thursday night instead of doing a game 3 days in a row. But ill take the sweep. Keep on flying under the radar Huffman. Beat 2 solids teams with Silsbee, LEMME GUESS DOWN YEAR, and Hardin Jefferson, LEMME GUESS UMPIRES SCREWED YA. May a mention in 2 games each series! Keep working hard Huffman and good luck next round!

6 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

Not sure why a double header on a Thursday night instead of doing a game 3 days in a row. But ill take the sweep. Keep on flying under the radar Huffman. Beat 2 solids teams with Silsbee, LEMME GUESS DOWN YEAR, and Hardin Jefferson, LEMME GUESS UMPIRES SCREWED YA. May a mention in 2 games each series! Keep working hard Huffman and good luck next round!

Silsbee wasn’t that good. HJ was though 

4 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Good luck vs Robinson in the next 

Now is this sincere?  Lol just watched the Lufkin Hudson Robsinson game. Huffman has really pulled together as a team. Silsbee and HJ threw quality pitchers and they found away. Take a breath, let your guard down, Huffman will have already put up a 3 spot on ya look for this series to be no different. I like the Robinson crowd. They talk it  

1 hour ago, LTFALCON said:

Now is this sincere?  Lol just watched the Lufkin Hudson Robsinson game. Huffman has really pulled together as a team. Silsbee and HJ threw quality pitchers and they found away. Take a breath, let your guard down, Huffman will have already put up a 3 spot on ya look for this series to be no different. I like the Robinson crowd. They talk it  

It’s high school baseball and I’m a full believer in anything can happen. We were eliminated by Fulshear tonight 8-5 but had plenty of opportunities to win the game.