West Orange-Stark at Bridge City/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, HOTROD309 said:

Nope bringing up the rear in 4th...

to behonest its gonna be hard for anyone in district to make a deep run. I hate that we have drama between BC and LCM because they have always been our rivals and the hate runs deep, hopefully it will pass, I sure BC will draw another penis on our football field like they did a few years ago. 

14 minutes ago, LC-M said:

to behonest its gonna be hard for anyone in district to make a deep run. I hate that we have drama between BC and LCM because they have always been our rivals and the hate runs deep, hopefully it will pass, I sure BC will draw another penis on our football field like they did a few years ago. 

That's kinda funny though

Oh it was, This kind of things have been going on since the early 80's. a lot of pranks everyone tries to make the Orange Bowl a thing but the LCM VS BC game is actually fun and we have been playing a lot of years

19 hours ago, LC-M said:

Oh it was, This kind of things have been going on since the early 80's. a lot of pranks everyone tries to make the Orange Bowl a thing but the LCM VS BC game is actually fun and we have been playing a lot of years

The Bayou Bowl is where it was at..... Does anybody remember the IHOP sign? It looked like an IHOP sign but it said “I Hate Orangefield People?” Good times.