West Hardin

StangBacker

On 4/25/2019 at 10:32 PM, jv_coach said:

Ain’t no good ole boys in White Trash Harden I promise you that.

I think we should watch the name calling. I’ve had family graduate from that school and I can promise you there are good people there. Not saying there aren’t bad ones. 

7 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I think we should watch the name calling. I’ve had family graduate from that school and I can promise you there are good people there. Not saying there aren’t bad ones. 

I dont think he means everyone. I think he is talking about the school board members and the people who were friendly to the coaches face and then ran their mouths on FB. Heck the AD they ran off was from there. Right after making the playoffs.

On 4/30/2019 at 8:33 AM, aTmfan06 said:

Did you really just say that!

Am I calling out a person? I would understand that compliant 

10 minutes ago, PdaddyBball said:

I heard through the grapevine that multiple coaches turned down the job recently due to board member rumors and low pay. Newspaper came out a few years back saying west hardin was one of lowest Ad jobs in the state. Is it still true?

Sounds like they need to run these board members out of town. Just dont come to my town. We dont need yall crazy daddies here.

5 hours ago, SkeeterBronson said:

According to that article the pay is 65k at a 2a school. If nobody wants the job I'll take it. If you're from West Hardin and need an AD contact me. 

I would love form them to hire you Skeeter. Please list your qualifications.

10 minutes ago, SkeeterBronson said:

At the moment Defense Coordinator for another 2A school that had a decent year, I've been to Jerry's world and not just too watch. 

Sounds like you should have actually applied instead of just posting about it. That said you wouldnt get 65 because you wouldnt be the AD. They gave that to the basketball coach. Also they already hired someone.

56 minutes ago, WTB said:

Sounds like you should have actually applied instead of just posting about it. That said you wouldnt get 65 because you wouldnt be the AD. They gave that to the basketball coach. Also they already hired someone.

They hired? Who?

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

Doesn't matter.  Knock off the name calling.

I don't have a dog in this fight.. but.. it kind of does matter.  Which rule is being broken?.. and what coach, player, referee, or other member was called a name?  The only reason I bring it up is that I post some things every once in a while that people probably don't like but I still don't break the forum rules.  Like if I said some school was a blazing dumpster fire.. probably offensive but not against the rules. 

This isn't against the rules either.