PA Memorial QB

PA4Real

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

New Caney returns 8 on offense and 7 on defense. QB returns for his senior year. NC will compete with PAM but have to play there this year.

Should be a barn-burner, will be a way tougher/better game than the one we have September 13th that's for sure. :)

56 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Should be a barn-burner, will be a way tougher/better game than the one we have September 13th that's for sure. :)

Ha ha, y'all PA folks said the same thing last year and left with a 10-3 victory...against a 2-8 AL coached team.

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hutto found another QB? Cause the all-everything "transfer" that was linked to go there from East Texas isn't going. 

I thought they had someone moved in from Manor... I do know the big sophomore linebacker from Elgin moved already to Hutto 

10 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I thought they had someone moved in from Manor... I do know the big sophomore linebacker from Elgin moved already to Hutto 

Speaking of Manor they have a big time RB there, not sure if anyone transferred from there to Hutto though. 

• 3 weeks later...