GCM is Open

Mark Crooms would be my choice if I was GCM. I think he would want to stay there and could get some excitement being a Baytown guy.

To speak to some other topics in the thread, Baytown Lee had a good run from 1994 to about 2007. It was a pretty good, long run with a shot or two or three in there to make a run at the state semifinals.

I think the Ganders could surprise some people this year. They finally have a set of athletes coming together in close enough grade levels to be competitive.  I guess we will see.

14 hours ago, LC-M said:

I guess Babin got a new home. 

It ain’t Babin.  I have heard there was 3 guys interviewed Friday.   3 interesting guys. 1 a Defensive Guy. 1 a Slot / Wing T guy and 1 probably a spread type of guy. 

Its pretty hush who is getting it so far but we will find out Monday night. 

3 hours ago, GCMNation5 said:

It ain’t Babin.  I have heard there was 3 guys interviewed Friday.   3 interesting guys. 1 a Defensive Guy. 1 a Slot / Wing T guy and 1 probably a spread type of guy. 

Its pretty hush who is getting it so far but we will find out Monday night. 

I was joking trying to get the Lumberton folk to sweat. I’m not saying Babin wouldn’t be a bad choice. You said wing T guy has to be Liberty Hill OC guy or Rob which he runs a double wing. Good luck, I’d like to GCM up and running good football