Bridge City ineligible player ???

WO-S 89

5 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I don’t have a dog in the fight. But if the rules were broken , then why shouldn’t he have ?

Honestly they are assuming. Griff is on this site maybe he will get on here and talk about it. I was told it was HJ that turned them in. They broke the rules. I guess Griff is more of a standup guy then their coach is.  

The part of this that is glaring in this whole situation ...the timing. Interesting that it was not reported until exactly 3 games were played with this sub varsity courtesy runner. Seems that it could have been reported after the first game it occurred...I’m talking about the sub varsity courtesy runner. 

By waiting 3 games and having BC possibly forfeit 3 games...wait, does that put a certain team 1game ahead of BC? 

Nah, no way someone would do that. I mean if it’s the integrity of the game and a rule is a rule kind of issue, there is no way that this masked crusader would do something with malicious intent. 

Nevermind, forget I said anything. Congrats to LC-M though on their 1 game lead of their daddy...

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

Honestly they are assuming. Griff is on this site maybe he will get on here and talk about it. I was told it was HJ that turned them in. They broke the rules. I guess Griff is more of a standup guy then their coach is.  

You were told that Because it was y’all.  Stop trying to put it on someone else. Maybe they were telling y’all that HJ whipped your butt twice. 

14 minutes ago, demons95 said:

You were told that Because it was y’all.  Stop trying to put it on someone else. Maybe they were telling y’all that HJ whipped your butt twice. 

To bad y’all can’t whip us on the football field . I’m sure you liked that LCM softball score against HJ. Like anything else with your 204 post go back to reading on this site. 

4 minutes ago, LC-M said:

To bad y’all can’t whip us on the football field 

Oh yeah well our girls basketball and golf teams went to state and they beat y’all. Football hasn’t played lately so we we’ll see.  Try to set that game up,  I think you may get shocked.

4 minutes ago, demons95 said:

Oh yeah well our girls basketball and golf teams went to state and they beat y’all. Football hasn’t played lately so we we’ll see.  Try to set that game up,  I think you may get shocked.

By the way stop changing the subject you little snitch you. Lol

Guys, we need to move on for this.  The committee has spoken and the assessments have been made.  From what I understand, Coach Landry moved on from this sometime last week as he gathered the players and their parents, took responsibility for the gaffe and apologized to the players and families.  If he is able to do that, I think that the rest of us can do the same.

17 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Guys, we need to move on for this.  The committee has spoken and the assessments have been made.  From what I understand, Coach Landry moved on from this sometime last week as he gathered the players and their parents, took responsibility for the gaffe and apologized to the players and families.  If he is able to do that, I think that the rest of us can do the same.

I’d say lock the thread. You’re exactly right It’s over and time to move on.

Ouch....just stopped by to see if everyone was playing nice, guess not. Lots of hurt feelings...I get that. I do, however hate to see such a great, loving OC relationship between LC-M and BC being destroyed by such "indiscretions". The Cards hate the Bears because they moved from 3rd place to 2nd place in district...the Bears (and Hawks and Tigers) hate the Cards because they "cheated" and beat them...its chaos.  Just a different perspective (I did like the Russian collusion idea). Honestly, who would know how many Varsity and JV games a JV kid pinch ran? A parent of a pine-riding upperclassmen who can't even get his spikes dirty or a Head Coach across the county preparing his team for the play-offs...again?  If you've been around this sport much, you know this answer!  Good Luck in the play-offs to all area teams!!!

It is what it is......"pencil" wins/losses due to a rule violation.  You can cheer for it, cry about it and blame everyone.... but it doesn't change reality.

Time to grow up, pull your pants up and root for your team.  It will all play out in the playoffs.  Hope all teams from the district do well and they all play another game against each other!

It don't amount to nothing.

In before the lock....lol