Bridge City ineligible player ???

WO-S 89

I know Griff and Landry very well and from what I know they have a great relationship.   I would very seriously doubt that Griff turned them in.  He would not have any clue that the kid had played too many games.  He is too busy worrying about his own team.  The only people who could know that this happened would be BC coaches or fans that have been to all of the games.  No one else has a clue how many games any kid has played on varsity and on JV.  I would put all of my money on someone in RED being the person who turned the violation in.  It could have even been Landry if he realized he made the mistake.

10 minutes ago, Cardinals1661 said:

I know Griff and Landry very well and from what I know they have a great relationship.   I would very seriously doubt that Griff turned them in.  He would not have any clue that the kid had played too many games.  He is too busy worrying about his own team.  The only people who could know that this happened would be BC coaches or fans that have been to all of the games.  No one else has a clue how many games any kid has played on varsity and on JV.  I would put all of my money on someone in RED being the person who turned the violation in.  It could have even been Landry if he realized he made the mistake.

Geesh.....all your money ....I don’t know what your worth but it would be less after that bet 

6 minutes ago, Cardinals1661 said:

By someone in RED I meant someone from Bridge city not HJ 

Do you really think someone (parent ) fan etc would lookup all the info on game changer or even know how to do it .....not easy btw or even know the exact play rules to go after I can assure you they don’t this process was not easy to put together as well as being malicious and vindictive .....read my earlier post was 256 page report ....     

26 minutes ago, Cardinals1661 said:

You re right!  Coach Landry sent it in under anonymous.  Wow.  

30 minutes ago, Cardinals1661 said:

I'll take that bet!!!!!!!! How much are we talking about? lol

11 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

You can also get dat free trial period.

However, I'm all about dat Premium Service for $7.00 per month. We rollin' in the money here in the Dirty Bay.

This is the hidden content, please

Well, I figured since the $2.99 gives you everything that the premium does, I'd prefer to use the $5 to go toward a burger over at Ricky's.

Okay Griff did it. But if he did that is pretty good work to manage to keep up with your current team and Bridge City's team from a game changer app. I mean the BC coaches cant keep up how many times a kid plays? That seems pretty simple it self. So I salute you Coach Griff for keeping Bridge City honest and knowing the rules of the game of baseball. GREAT JOB! That's probably one reason you have over 600 wins. So I guess this will add another win to the column..

17 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Okay Griff did it. But if he did that is pretty good work to manage to keep up with your current team and Bridge City's team from a game changer app. I mean the BC coaches cant keep up how many times a kid plays? That seems pretty simple it self. So I salute you Coach Griff for keeping Bridge City honest and knowing the rules of the game of baseball. GREAT JOB! That's probably one reason you have over 600 wins. So I guess this will add another win to the column..

Well, whoever did report showed the 22-4A DEC evidence that warranted that BC forfeit 3 games.  That is really the only thing that counts.

If he did (and again, my source did say it was)........SO WHAT?  As I said last night, it could be argued that he had a duty under UIL rules to report it on finding out.  There was no finding that whoever reported the violations withheld the information after finding out.  Whoever reported it certainly, according to the vote of the 22-4A DEC, did not report false allegations.

So all of the talk of who reported it is really neither here nor there.  In fact, the talk being entirely in that direction would normally cause me to close a thread like this.  However, as I was reminded last night, this is the most activity that has been in the forum all freaking season!

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, whoever did report showed the 22-4A DEC evidence that warranted that BC forfeit 3 games.  That is really the only thing that counts.

If he did (and again, my source did say it was)........SO WHAT?  As I said last night, it could be argued that he had a duty under UIL rules to report it on finding out.  There was no finding that whoever reported the violations withheld the information after finding out.  Whoever reported it certainly, according to the vote of the 22-4A DEC, did not report false allegations.

So all of the talk of who reported it is really neither here nor there.  In fact, the talk being entirely in that direction would normally cause me to close a thread like this.  However, as I was reminded last night, this is the most activity that has been in the forum all freaking season!

At this point I don’t care. I’m hear for jokes and laughs. To be honest I don’t think anyone in our district will get past the 3rd round and I think our district overall is down. I’m sorry to hear about your WOS DC championship stop recruiting players lol

24 minutes ago, LC-M said:

At this point I don’t care. I’m hear for jokes and laughs. To be honest I don’t think anyone in our district will get past the 3rd round and I think our district overall is down. I’m sorry to hear about your WOS DC championship stop recruiting players lol

That's fine, LC-M has managed 1 win on the gridiron against WO-S since then.

BTW, the forfeitures in 1992 were not due to "recruiting violations."

10 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Oh ok over here in the greener pastures you always here WOS is playing 21 year olds or they recruited a player from a Spring school. I don’t keep up with all that. 

I've heard that kind of talk since I attended there in the mid 80's.  This is despite the fact all of those kids who were supposedly recruited are sons, brothers, cousins or nephews of folks I attended WO-S with.  They want to say that to somehow dismiss WO-S' success or to explain their school's failure.