Bridge City ineligible player ???

WO-S 89

On 4/18/2019 at 1:04 PM, STiger85 said:

Wrong. IF the kids are punished it will be because of a coaches decision about a rule. He is the one responsible for the team and knowing the rules. I'm sure there are different results for different rules broken according to UIL. It's a wait and see now. 

didn't PNG have to forfeit a game for a coach having a IPAD in the press box? 

1 hour ago, T-daddy said:

It was a disgruntled BC parent that made the complaint to the UIL... guess his kid wasn’t getting the playing time he thought he deserved... 

See?  This is what I meant earlier about speculation of who reported alleged infractions to the UIL.  Since I called for the quelling of speculation, 3 differing posters have set out 3 different parties as the reporting policy and all swearing on their grandmother's graves that they knew that the info that they had was the absolute story, one going so far as to tell me that his version was not speculation but rather "fact."  Such disparity leads me to believe that many who are proffering such theories here have absolutely no clue as to the real story is. 

This is especially maddening as KF89 has indicated earlier, who reported it has little relevance here.

I tried to do this the easy way....now comes the hard way.  There will be no more speculation as the to the source of reports of the alleged infractions against the BC baseball team. Period.

14 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

See?  This is what I meant earlier about speculation of who reported alleged infractions to the UIL.  Since I called for the quelling of speculation, 3 differing posters have set out 3 different parties as the reporting policy and all swearing on their grandmother's graves that they knew that the info that they had was the absolute story, one going so far as to tell me that his version was not speculation but rather "fact."  Such disparity leads me to believe that many who are proffering such theories here have absolutely no clue as to the real story is. 

This is especially maddening as KF89 has indicated earlier, who reported it has little relevance here.

I tried to do this the easy way....now comes the hard way.  There will be no more speculation as the to the source of reports of the alleged infractions against the BC baseball team. Period.

It was Colonel Mustard.

In the library.

With a candlestick.

I thought they know it happened, but they are just trying to decide if they get penalized?  Statement above sounds like they are trying to determine if it even happened. Two different situations. If it didn’t happen there is nothing to decide on. If it did happen and there is no repercussions, watch out from here on out because anyone caught doing something will refer to this. Just my two cents which is not worth a nickel. Lol

So, if this JV kid played to many games on varsity could BC forfeit (3) JV games?  Seems like he played to many JV games :)    Just gotta laugh at all the teams (2 Teams) hoping that the forfeited games are district games so that they can move up in the district standings... Please allow me time to get back with popcorn before anybody responds so I can enjoy the reading :)