Notre Dame burning

PhatMack19

Been a lot of bad news about Priest.  It’s nice to see a positive one.  Father Fournier is a brave, dedicated man, and a hero to Catholics and many Christians.  He rushed into the burning Cathedral to retrieve the Crown of Thorns, purported to have been worn by Jesus Christ on the cross as he was crucified, and the Eucharist (per Catholic beliefs, literally the Body of Christ).  In 2004, he joined the armed forces diocese.  He spent 7 years with them, including being with a unit in Afghanistan who was ambushed with 10 soldiers killed.  A Priest, and a man’s man.  God Bless you Father Fournier.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Weren’t they predominately black churches as well? I believe the guy is being charged with a hate crime. 

Oops - Fox probably had a 10 second report on that on went back to slobbering all over Trump 

Totally off topic. Typical for a troll.

verb
  1. 1. 
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I'm sure it is...the other crowd claims melting icecaps are going to get us.

I’ve seen articles that acid rain cause the decay which led to the renovations which in turn burned down the church.  Global warming caused this fire!

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’ve seen articles that acid rain cause the decay which led to the renovations which in turn burned down the church.  Global warming caused this fire!

There’s no doubt in my mind it was terrorism.  First reason is the fact that they announced it was an accident way to soon.  Impossible to come to that conclusion, of a massive fire, that quickly.  Second reason, on Friday, the French Courts sentenced Inès Madani to 7 years in prison for attempting to blow up Notre Dame Cathedral in 2016 with two other jihadist.  And after 800 years it just happens to catch fire?  Male bovine feces.  Terrorist burnt it down.  You can go to the bank on it.

16 minutes ago, Hagar said:

There’s no doubt in my mind it was terrorism.  First reason is the fact that they announced it was an accident way to soon.  Impossible to come to that conclusion, of a massive fire, that quickly.  Second reason, on Friday, the French Courts sentenced Inès Madani to 7 years in prison for attempting to blow up Notre Dame Cathedral in 2016 with two other jihadist.  And after 800 years it just happens to catch fire?  Male bovine feces.  Terrorist burnt it down.  You can go to the bank on it.

Agree...isn’t it amazing how it’s deemed not to be terrorism so fast here but if it would have been a mosque or minority church, it would have been immediately tied to Trump  / Rush / Right Wingers / Republicans.

It’s all in the handbook.

23 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Ahhh immediately blaming terrorism. All in the republican handbook. Good pawn. Your masters would be proud. 

It may not have been terrorism, but I don’t see how they could know that yet.  There are some rumors there was a small fire earlier in the day that was put out(maybe not well enough)

What I do know is that a whole lot of Muslims are cheering and celebrating on social media.  That’s pretty sickening 

Here is a map of church attacks in France in the last year.  The French govt can’t seem to figure out what’s going on.  

bAkkbbg.png

2 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Ahhh immediately blaming terrorism. All in the republican handbook. Good pawn. Your masters would be proud. 

Do you know how to read?  My problem is the rush to say it’s not when it’s so soon.  Maybe read stuff twice.  I see you have to copy my handbook comment...try to come up with your own material, little man.  

Looks like I’m your master...I post, you copy.

5 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

On this post, you’re VeryUnstabled,Unelightenec,Half.  No immediately blaming terrorist, just researching the evidence, and coming to a conclusion.  Over 2,000 Churches desecrated in France in 2017-18.  Another Catholic Icon in Paris, St. Sulpice, alleged to be the 2nd largest Church in Paris, built in 1870, set on fire about 2 weeks prior to Notre Dame.  A Jihadist sentenced to 7 years in prison Friday, for an attempted bombing of Notre Dame in 2016.  And lo and behold, after 800+ years (@310,000 days) Notre Dame just happens to catch on fire.  That may not be definitive in a criminal trial, but it’s a preponderance of evidence in a civil case.  So VUUH, who do you think did it?

A - Muslims

B - Prostestants (although some of those 2,000 were probably Prostestants)

C - KKK

D - Antifa

E - AOC’s Staff

F - DNC

G - Hillary sit on the roof and her red a$$ from losing to Trump started it

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree...isn’t it amazing how it’s deemed not to be terrorism so fast here but if it would have been a mosque or minority church, it would have been immediately tied to Trump  / Rush / Right Wingers / Republicans.

It’s all in the handbook.

I’m inclined to feel sympathy for liberals.  They should be mad at nature.  It appears they were born with some kind of mental disconnection that prevents them from logical reasoning, common sense, and knowing when you have a good thing.  Rather sad, but a cross we have to bear.  Oh, and for your hard core liberals, no sense of humor :) 

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

He thinks an angry old white man did it.

A lib on the other site said there was a big anti-Christian sentiment in France (guess he thot atheist did it).  Told him there was a strong anti-Christian sentiment in the Democratic Party.