Playoffs

Chester86

My boys played everything, and we were always lucky enough to make the playoffs in everything - every year.  My question is, what playoffs do you look most forward to?  

Football was fun because it was getting cooler.  There is always a ton of community support, but i’d say football playoffs were on the bottom of my list.

Basketball was exciting.  It’s fast-paced, and fun to watch.  Basketball was always big in Evadale, and I still remember our playoff games when I played at Chester.  Fun - yes, but still not my favorite.

America’s pastime is baseball.  My boy played baseball year-round, and he was in tourneys during both the sports listed above.  When you make the playoffs in football and basketball the venues are not that exciting.  Baseball though was another story.  You get the playoff series, not just one game.  We always played in great venues, and in my opinion - baseball playoffs are the best!!

Well, there ya go.  What are your thoughts?  Playoffs are here before you know it.  If you still have kids playing - ENJOY IT!  That time of your life, and that season is one that flies by.  Best of luck to all our teams battling for playoff spots.

I've always enjoy baseball playoff. When Trevis was in school and you had real rivals, Silsbee vs WOS , Silsbee vs BC the games were great. Watching all four district teams run into each other in regional quarter finals to see who moved on just great baseball  and atmosphere... But not gonna lie this past year in football was very exciting in Silsbee especially since I had a kid on the field. The fans traveled well and really got behind the Tigers. And beating WOS in the rain.. Just exciting times