Jasper 2019

skip123

On 4/16/2019 at 8:40 PM, chefkland76 said:

The Running game should be very solid with the size we have on the O-Line.

Who is going to be the QB this year? I have been hearing it may be the JV QB getting the job.

If I remember correctly I read last year that Montavian Hunt had been considered for QB last year.  True?  

18 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

What an athletic resume that group has uh? NFL, MLB, World Class Hurdler, Arena Leauge Football,  A National highschool record that stood for about 10 years in the 4x100. And anyone who knows Derrick knows his going to the military and being a Drill sergeant is a perfect fit. Lol

I remember all of those guys very well. Just a ridiculous amount of talent for one class. Zack Bronson and Clyde Williams were on that team as well and both of those guys spent time in the NFL.

13 hours ago, fishcat said:

I’m hearing through the grapevine there’s going to be a 7 on 7 tournament in Woodville May 6 . Silsbee going to be there maybe Jasper & Silsbee can get along with each other & start playing each other again.

Jasper is scared.

As long as Barbay is there, they will never schedule Silsbee.

9 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

Other than that Silsbee has never and won't ever do to the DAWGS what WOS did to them on the very dark side of the woodshed a few years ago (53-0) and they are on the schedule again. So by no means is it a matter of what the results of a clean game played for the not scheduling Silsbee.

History lesson 

1958  41-0 Silsbee 

1963  43-0 Silsbee 

1967  59-0 Silsbee 

2006  35-0 Silsbee at halftime, game called due to weather (lucky for Jasper)

I can’t wait for next season. The playoffs are gonna be interesting. Jasper should be better, Bellville will be better, Idk about Silsbee I’d imagine they will be just as good. Same with WOS. Giddings will be better. This will be the best Bellville team they have had in a while IMO.