Quiet

The big Evadale / Big Sandy rivalry is this week.  Monday in Evadale and Friday in downtown Dallardsville.  These are always competitive games with LOTS of community support.  Both have had successful district campaigns thus far.  If you’re bored and want to see two teams lay it all out on the line this would be a great series to catch.

On 4/7/2019 at 11:41 AM, Chester86 said:

The big Evadale / Big Sandy rivalry is this week.  Monday in Evadale and Friday in downtown Dallardsville.  These are always competitive games with LOTS of community support.  Both have had successful district campaigns thus far.  If you’re bored and want to see two teams lay it all out on the line this would be a great series to catch.

Game postponed.  New schedule is Thursday in Evadale.  Come early and eat at Chuck’s (The Good Smell In Evadale), stop at the Evadale Mall (DGS) and get some ‘skeeter spray and then catch the game.  Then Friday you can head toward downtown Dallardsville and catch that game.

20 hours ago, dfreeman said:

All the trash talk comes from Silsbee, and they don't have anything to talk about!

There is a reason why HOTROD309 started this thread, it’s because this site is dead. No, there’s no trash talking, not even from Silsbee as you have said. Fact is most traffic on this site is probably from Silsbee fans talking about their team. 

20 hours ago, Walk-off said:

Silsbee having down year, future looks bright with those 2 freshman 

Yeah, Silsbee is down a little bit. Other than the BC losses we have lost three district games by a combined four runs, still losses, but all where winnable games. We got some players coming back from injury that’s starting to settle in. So if being down means we are still competitive in district and having a chance of winning a game at the end I think we going to be alright. 

I don’t understand it.  My boys are through playing.  You have them for a season - keep us updated.  This is the most important sport out there, and America’s pastime. I enjoy reading box-scores, great pitching performances and hearing about game winning walk-off’s.  Just don’t understand why there is not more “bragging”.  Some schools are only relevant in baseball, so you think there would be more school spirit.  To each his own though.

16 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

I don’t understand it.  My boys are through playing.  You have them for a season - keep us updated.  This is the most important sport out there, and America’s pastime. I enjoy reading box-scores, great pitching performances and hearing about game winning walk-off’s.  Just don’t understand why there is not more “bragging”.  Some schools are only relevant in baseball, so you think there would be more school spirit.  To each his own though.

i would be happy if people would just post scores.