WOS 2019

tennisbc

1 hour ago, tennisbc said:

With the region they are in and what they have coming back, I see WOS getting to the past regionals and perhaps a state birth.

Dang. I think it’s early to talk about State. Not saying WOS can’t do it but it’s gonna be tuff road. We will hear a who should be Qb1 and hopefully dry weather 

1 hour ago, Maurice Morris Sr. said:

QB or weather won't be the problem this year. Wide receiver and secondary might be the biggest question mark but there might be a couple of underclassmen that can step in and make some noise 

We have pretty good wide receivers this year for the first time. I believe all 4 made all district and will be back this year. Now if we have a Qb to get it to them  that I don’t know. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, WOSdrummer99 said:

The quality of the opponent should count for something. If all things being equal. If cuero and WOS both won 55-3 against lower quality teams, then I'd agree with you.

But Cuero starting off ranked higher than WO-S should count for something as well.  And the fact that they won as well..  

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

But Cuero starting off ranked higher than WO-S should count for something as well.  And the fact that they won as well..  

I think this showed the voters that we can overcome obstacles on the road, in a hostile environment, in a playoff atmosphere, against a bigger team. If there was any doubt that WOS would be back among the elite teams, we showed what we are capable of.