Trump's 2020 Teaser Video!

Reagan

Why finish the wall?   There is no crisis, right?   VSEO please help me understand that when it comes to global warming, the left fully defers to the "scientific community" and says we should listen to them because they are the experts.   When it comes to the border, are the border agents and others who work along the border not similarly experts?   The left ignores their voice and says it is a manufactured crisis.   Manufactured may be correct in the sense that someone other than the "right" created the situation.

39 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Why finish the wall?   There is no crisis, right?   VSEO please help me understand that when it comes to global warming, the left fully defers to the "scientific community" and says we should listen to them because they are the experts.   When it comes to the border, are the border agents and others who work along the border not similarly experts?   The left ignores their voice and says it is a manufactured crisis.   Manufactured may be correct in the sense that someone other than the "right" created the situation.

The left turn their heads to the crisis on the border, because they are more concerned with getting the votes of these people.  They don't care that the US, in the long run, cannot take care of those coming across our borders in this mass invasion.  

48 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Brother - I never said we don’t need a wall lol

I just don’t particularly agree about the way it’s been done. Trump is fishing for political points and the low IQ republicans eat it up hook line and sinker 

It's hilarious that you've analyzed millions of GOP voters, and concluded that they are low IQ. This coming from someone who has displayed his inadequacies in simple analytical skills...but yet can somehow judge others. Will the entertainment value ever end? The laughter at such moronic/baseless/stereotyped conclusions is fodder for the sane. Please keep trying, so we can keep laughing.

4 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Wow you sure do get easily triggered like a liberal snowflake lmfao

You insult "superiors", I call you out on it...and you come to the conclusion I am triggered. You are comical. Do you think your analytical skills are up to par with GOP voters? Really? Do you? Please, let the laughter continue.

27 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Imagine typing this and thinking you’re actually smart 

No, again you show your lack of analytical abilities. Everyone can easily see my post was a critique of your allegation...but in true oblivious fashion, you cannot muster a response so you resort to personal attacks in self defense. Do you not hear the laughter? Everyone else does. These are overly simplistic concepts that you cannot comprehend, so your fallback is unimaginative, boring, boiler plate Liberal attacks. Seriously, how are you not embarrassed?

Let's see if you can muster a unique, thoughtful, or even sophomoric answer. I've asked this previously, so you've had time to ponder. But please, take all the time you need to offer an insightful response. Do you think you are intellectually capable of judging GOP voters? This should be good.

4 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

True snowflake response lol 

Yes yours was. You obviously won't answer the question (which was rhetorical anyway), but you have exposed (again) your inability to offer any insightful comments for this board. You can only pronounce judgmental proclamations from you self-proclaimed but imaginative pedestal. The entertainment value is priceless though. Carry on with your childish ways. See you on the next topic you bring into the gutter.

21 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Honestly I didn’t even read your response brother

You truly are a special snowflake

Don't lie. You read it. Someone so vain could not help themself. You could not formulate even an adolescent response, so your response seems to be your go-to self-defense mechanism. Again, how are you not embarrassed?

I planned on moving on, because history has shown you childishly MUST have the last word. But I have to ask before dropping this topic. Do you feel you are "yanking my chain"? I have no doubt you will try to claim such at a later date, so let's just get this out of the way now. Do you claim intellectual superiority, moral superiority, or comical relief for the entertainment of the board? You've tried this type of proclamation before (which was hysterical by the way), but I would like to get you on record so you can reference this post at an appropriate time. After thoroughly embarrassing yourself for your lack creativity, intellect, or analytical abilities, will you later claim you were just "yanking my chain". I'm laughing so hard right now it's hard to type...but you will probably draw the silly conclusion that I am "triggered" by your "chain yanking". No need for a response, we all know the depths of your abilities. See you on the next topic you are sure to scuttle. 

No it is not.  Not in the context for which I originated it.  I said the left loves name calling (aka snow flake)as a substitute for substance.   Lets see if you can grasp this.  Therefore, when you call him a snowflake, it is a pitiful insult attempt and it could have just as well been pawn or whatever you chose.  The fact that it originated from the right has nothing to do with the context in which it was mentioned today.   Keep working, you will become cognizant sooner or later.

41 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Snowflake is a prime lefty insult now? TIL 

For you it is.  You got insufficient results from pawn and yawn and are now primarily using snowflake and LOL.    So very effective.   But here is an alternative thought for you to consider.  When somebody asks you a question to which you either don't know the answer or do know it but will not confirm because it is against your narrative, try something in lieu of name calling such as " I don't know the answer ( I know how   painful it would be to admit same)  or " I refuse to answer because the truth does not support my narrative".  You might gain more respect than you have secured via the inference that you are so much smarter than everyone else.

14 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

You guys ever wonder why only like 3 people actively post in this sub forum? It used to be a lot more

This forum is a good place for discussion. I can honestly say I learn from the diversity of opinions. Many have found common ground in unsuspecting places. But the back and forth between some of you guys has become an undesirable side effect. Maybe this answers your question.