ZACH BASS HIRED AT TARKINGTON AD/HFC

WOSgrad

17 hours ago, urban_meyer said:

He’s gonna have big shoes to fill!! Coach Howard did wonders with those kids!

I wish him luck, Tarkington looks like a nice area to live, at least compared to Cleveland. But you need athletes ? Howard was able to keep the scores down running his version of the slot T, if new guy comes in and trys to open it up and run the spread, They will be loosing by 100 instead of 50.

31 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

I wish him luck, Tarkington looks like a nice area to live, at least compared to Cleveland. But you need athletes ? Howard was able to keep the scores down running his version of the slot T, if new guy comes in and trys to open it up and run the spread, They will be loosing by 100 instead of 50.

You're wrong. Just because you run the "Spread" doesn't mean you you can't control the clock and the ball.

Tarkington actually has kids built more for a multiple offense than they do the Slot-T.

And Bass is a dang good coach and he will do what is best for the kids. This was a good hire and an expected hire. The PNG connection is solid.

2 hours ago, urban_meyer said:

Nah, Coach Howard had them in the right direction!  Bass is gonna have to deal w the volleyball coach there at Tarkington. She runs the show 

Coach Johnson retired before the start of last season. The coach who coached last year is not coming back I guess because the head volleyball job for Tarkington has been open for a while.