Huffman Vs Liberty

LTFALCON

Well let me go ahead and start off by saying LIBERTY AINT PLAYED NOBODY and HUFFMAN RUN RULES THEM TOMORROW NIGHT! Liberty's schedule is watered down so I hope you enjoyed the cake walk before tomorrow night. Huffman will be packed and should be a great environment for Tuesday night baseball. 

LOL......... I am just messing.  Safe Travels Liberty and should be a great game tomorrow night. Weather will be gr8 too!!!!!!!

This was a good game with Huffman pulling it out in the bottom of the 8th 3-2. Liberty scored to unearned runs in the top of the 4th to make it 2 zip. Huffman answers in the bottom of the 5th with 2 runs of their own. Next couple of innings Liberty and Huffman had traffic on the bases but could not get anything across. Huffman loads the bases in the bottom of the 8th or 9th with 1 out and kid boots one at third to win the game. Ball was hit hard and would have been a tough play. Huffman goes to 2 - 0 in district.