The Democrat's Dream Ticket For 2020!

Reagan

I rarely praise the Democratic Party, but I have to give them a rare attaboy.  Presently they’re doing everything they can to get Trump re-elected.  

The Party of Inclusion has stepped out there.  They’ve got a racist, Omar, who was supported by two other members, AOC & Tlaib.  The Gov. of Va could be construed as a racist, since he wore blackface.  The Lt. Gov. Is accused of sexual assault on two women.  All this, and not a peep from Dem Party Leadership, except a watered down Resolution.  What a bunch of hypocrites.

And now, in their infinite wisdom, they want to continue investigating Trump.  I’ve heard them compared to someone at the beach with their metal detector, looking for anything.  I’ll go a step further, the nitwits don’t even have a battery in the metal detector.  They’re consumed with TDS, literally.  The independent voters, being of relatively sound mind, will be turned off by this witch hunt.  And yes, witch hunt describes this perfectly.  A few Dems will be turned off and just not vote.  If the election was held Tuesday, Trump would win by a landslide.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

I rarely praise the Democratic Party, but I have to give them a rare attaboy.  Presently they’re doing everything they can to get Trump re-elected.  

The Party of Inclusion has stepped out there.  They’ve got a racist, Omar, who was supported by two other members, AOC & Tlaib.  The Gov. of Va could be construed as a racist, since he wore blackface.  The Lt. Gov. Is accused of sexual assault on two women.  All this, and not a peep from Dem Party Leadership, except a watered down Resolution.  What a bunch of hypocrites.

And now, in their infinite wisdom, they want to continue investigating Trump.  I’ve heard them compared to someone at the beach with their metal detector, looking for anything.  I’ll go a step further, the nitwits don’t even have a battery in the metal detector.  They’re consumed with TDS, literally.  The independent voters, being of relatively sound mind, will be turned off by this witch hunt.  And yes, witch hunt describes this perfectly.  A few Dems will be turned off and just not vote.  If the election was held Tuesday, Trump would win by a landslide.

Hagar -- this Democratic ticket would be the icing on Trump's 2020 victory cake!

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

It wasn’t a witch hunt. The Russians interfered with our election process. Do you care? Or is it another case of ends justifying means?

28 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Yeah no one is falling for the Abrams angle. I don’t know much about her, but on the surface, just reeks of fishing for votes as Palin 2.0 (although I’m sure Abrams has a significantly higher IQ).

Sanders / Warren is an easy win for Trump

Abrams has already stated that she would not be ready to be president until 2028. 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

It wasn’t a witch hunt. The Russians interfered with our election process. Do you care? Or is it another case of ends justifying means?

Lol.  How?  By posting some Facebook ads?  We are the absolute KINGS of sticking our American noses into other peoples' elections.  Shoot, we'll even depose your leader if he threatens our oil supply.  Every time we send our troops overseas, you can rest assured that we're "interfering" with somebody's leadership.

At least they weren't here actually voting multiple times. Or here illegally and voting in our elections.  Both of which are openly acknowledged and accepted by one particular party.  

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

I was alluding to this Congressional investigation Jerry Nadler has been hawking all weekend.  Yes, there was Russian interference, with not only the election, but our whole Govt.  Started with Hillary & the DNC, to Steele, to the Russians.  It’s as simple as that.  Started this whole bru-ha-ha.

There’s no way in hail Nadler and his bevy of clowns will come up with anything if Mueller and his 25 liberal attack dogs couldn’t find anything.  And Mueller had access to powers Congress can only dream of.

35 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I was alluding to this Congressional investigation Jerry Nadler has been hawking all weekend.  Yes, there was Russian interference, with not only the election, but our whole Govt.  Started with Hillary & the DNC, to Steele, to the Russians.  It’s as simple as that.  Started this whole bru-ha-ha.

There’s no way in hail Nadler and his bevy of clowns will come up with anything if Mueller and his 25 liberal attack dogs couldn’t find anything.  And Mueller had access to powers Congress can only dream of.

He wasn’t exonerated on the obstruction charge.

He wasn’t exonerated on the obstruction charge.

Nor was he indicted.  Imo, Hillary and/or Obama need to be tried for obstruction, or treason.  The handpicked people in the Justice Dept were planning a Banana Republic coup.  That’s the real story, and arguably the reason the Dems continue their witch hunt.  We need a distraction.  Stat.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Nor was he indicted.  Imo, Hillary and/or Obama need to be tried for obstruction, or treason.  The handpicked people in the Justice Dept were planning a Banana Republic coup.  That’s the real story, and arguably the reason the Dems continue their witch hunt.  We need a distraction.  Stat.

Yes Hagar.   UT alum has insisted Hillary, by virtue of not being indicted, is innocent of all of these inferences.   Yet, the words "not indicted", is unacceptable for a Republican

17 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So much for innocent until proven guilty, huh?

I didn’t say he was guilty. I’ve said wait for the report from the get go. The report is out. Doesn’t make him a better president. Just gives him ammo to keep up his attack on our free press and expression of disagreement with him and his policies. He’s still the lyingest president in history. 

I didn’t say he was guilty. I’ve said wait for the report from the get go. The report is out. Doesn’t make him a better president. Just gives him ammo to keep up his attack on our free press and expression of disagreement with him and his policies. He’s still the lyingest president in history. 

lol...ok.

This is the hidden content, please

Free press. Reach back and grab some constitution when needed, otherwise spit on it. Freedom of the press is the freedom to report facts about anything. Political opinions used to be on page 3C and noted as such. Now it is front page. Don’t ever use the words free press when talking about cnn. Facts confuse and enrage them.