Mueller Report is Finished! Let the games begin!

UT alum

What is it about liberals?  They’ve lived and breathe Russian Collusion and Mueller’s Report for the last two years.  It clears Trump, and they’re hollering rigged.  Once their brains get something implanted, they ignore everything unless it affirms their position.

Btw, wonder if UTalum regrets getting off now?

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

What is it about liberals?  They’ve lived and breathe Russian Collusion and Mueller’s Report for the last two years.  It clears Trump, and they’re hollering rigged.  Once their brains get something implanted, they ignore everything unless it affirms their position.

How does one obstruct a non-crime?

1 hour ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Same goes for republicans. Shrieking for years about Obama being a Muslim, Hillary’s emails, etc. Middle class blaming the poor people (lmao) while the real wealth gap continues to widen

VSEO- Do you think Mr. Obama was overly sympathetic to Muslims?  Do you think that the erased Hillary emails were about Yoga and grandchildren?  Do you believe that the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch was purely coincidental and, again, grandchildren talk was the subject of that meeting?  Do you think that the government is the best, most efficient solution to the wealth gap issue?

( if you are as enlightened as you suggest, you will respond to these questions rather than employing another failed deflection technique)

1 hour ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Answer 1: Overly sympathetic? Well, compared to Trump. Sure 

Answer 2: No

Answer 3: No

Answer 4: No

Thank you come again!

Wow VSEO, you need to be careful with answers like that.  There are liberals that will be calling you a racist, misogynist, inbred redneck for acknowledging truths that don't fit the Party line.  I'm beginning to think you're not only the king of pot stirrers, but only a halfa$$ democrat :) 

On 4/19/2019 at 10:07 PM, Hagar said:

No regrets, Hagar. Collusion has no meaning in the legal code. It’s called conspiracy, and has a high bar that Meuller couldn’t find enough evidence to bring charges. That’s part of why Barr’s press conference was a sham. He said no collusion parroting his boss,  five times without  making the conspiracy distinction once. Trump isn’t cleared of obstruction, just not charged. The report DID NOT exonerate him of obstruction. Read the report. But then again only the parts that you want to believe will be true, the rest witch hunt. I’m a third of the way through, and everything I’ve read has pretty much been reported already. So much for fake news. I think some of this needs Congressional investigation, but I don’t see the point in impeachment if there is no conviction, which there won’t be with 66 Senate votes required (I think). Investigation may reveal more corruption, however. I still say let 2020 decide. How does the man with a world class memory forget or fail to recall events related to his campaign 37 times. Guy’s still a clown.

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

No regrets, Hagar. Collusion has no meaning in the legal code. It’s called conspiracy, and has a high bar that Meuller couldn’t find enough evidence to bring charges. That’s part of why Barr’s press conference was a sham. He said no collusion parroting his boss,  five times without  making the conspiracy distinction once. Trump isn’t cleared of obstruction, just not charged. The report DID NOT exonerate him of obstruction. Read the report. But then again only the parts that you want to believe will be true, the rest witch hunt. I’m a third of the way through, and everything I’ve read has pretty much been reported already. So much for fake news. I think some of this needs Congressional investigation, but I don’t see the point in impeachment if there is no conviction, which there won’t be with 66 Senate votes required (I think). Investigation may reveal more corruption, however. I still say let 2020 decide. How does the man with a world class memory forget or fail to recall events related to his campaign 37 times. Guy’s still a clown.

I believe it was Mr. Comey who said he didnt remember in excess of 200 times.  Is that, somehow, different?

20 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I believe it was Mr. Comey who said he didnt remember in excess of 200 times.  Is that, somehow, different?

I just now read UT Alum's post, and was all set to reply with a short, stinging exposure of his glaring TDS statement...but then read your reply. Mine was almost identical. In fact...yours is probably better, in that I was probably going to add the TDS aspect in schoolboy fashion.

27 minutes ago, UT alum said:

UT Alum, please answer Nash's pertinent question and explain how Trump can be a clown by forgetting 37 times, but Comey can plead ignorance 200+ times without such retribution or suspicion? In fact, please refute your obvious TDS symptoms by laying out a basis for your "clown" comment. Keep in mind that your "evidence" must apply across the board...in which your analysis will be understandably ridiculed. 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Welcome back.  We just lost one liberal, so we needed a sub.  But be careful of statements like the “Trump couldn’t recall or forgot 37 times”.  He’s a stark amateur compared to Comey.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

If I had around 20 high-priced veteran lawyers ready to pounce on my every word, and who I knew were not fans, and had a history of perjury traps, my number of "I don't recall" answers would be equal to the number of questions asked.

This is the correct answer