Mueller Report is Finished! Let the games begin!

UT alum

26 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I just noticed you try to blame everything on Trump, but ignore the same actions from others, all in a condescending tone that deserves bewilderment.

If interfering in a country's election makes you furious, you should want charges filed on Obama for interfering in the Israeli elections...but I have a feeling you will give him a pass.

Looks like it will be on Trump if the Russians make a comeback as well.

16 hours ago, Englebert said:

I just noticed you try to blame everything on Trump, but ignore the same actions from others, all in a condescending tone that deserves bewilderment.

If interfering in a country's election makes you furious, you should want charges filed on Obama for interfering in the Israeli elections...but I have a feeling you will give him a pass.

I hear crickets.

17 hours ago, stevenash said:

If he repudiates Putin, you will give him no more respect than whatever you have given so far.   It will just be like " lets wait for the results of the investigation" and when the results come in, it is not acceptable.

Who said it wasn’t acceptable? It is what it is. Unlike the rest of you I trusted Mueller from the outset, and I trust his conclusions. Fact is, Russia meddled in our election process. The reaction I’ve seen here is “so what? Everyone does it. It’s happened before and no one said anything. We’ve done it, so why should we complain?” Is that how we teach our children? “ Oh, everyone does it, little Johnny,  it’s okay”. I don’t think so. That Trump would make it all about himself is par for his course. To call out the Russian government would give some credence to the report, and Trump ain’t gonna do that. He’s going to use it to go after his enemies. Leadership at its finest.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Who said it wasn’t acceptable? It is what it is. Unlike the rest of you I trusted Mueller from the outset, and I trust his conclusions. Fact is, Russia meddled in our election process. The reaction I’ve seen here is “so what? Everyone does it. It’s happened before and no one said anything. We’ve done it, so why should we complain?” Is that how we teach our children? “ Oh, everyone does it, little Johnny,  it’s okay”. I don’t think so. That Trump would make it all about himself is par for his course. To call out the Russian government would give some credence to the report, and Trump ain’t gonna do that. He’s going to use it to go after his enemies. Leadership at its finest.

If you truly trust the Mueller conclusion, then why are you still bad mouthing Trump? You are just like the rest of them. Don’t let your agreement with this separate you from the pack of wolves.

BTW, if Russians can hack a voting booth, how can they not use their computers to achieve it? It is not all about propaganda.  

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

What exactly did Russia do to make you so upset? Honest question. The only thing I've heard is that they spent a few thousand dollars on Facebook ads and stole John Podesta's emails. Maybe there is more to it. If so, let me know. If that is it, it doesn't sound like a very sophisticated attack. I'm more concerned with the Chinese, who have tried (and continue to try) and many, many times successfully hacked every branch of our military, every government agency in existence, and many private U.S. companies. The company I'm at now gets anywhere from 100 to 15,000 foreign hack attempts per day. I don't really feel sorry for Podesta and the DNC for their lack of security. The same people tried hacking the RNC servers but were unsuccessful.

If you have further knowledge about what steps Russia took in interfering in our election process, please let me know. After the Mueller scandal that has shown the corruption in the DOJ and FBI, just saying our intelligence agencies said that Russia interfered is no longer good enough in my opinion.

11 hours ago, baddog said:

If you truly trust the Mueller conclusion, then why are you still bad mouthing Trump? You are just like the rest of them. Don’t let your agreement with this separate you from the pack of wolves.

BTW, if Russians can hack a voting booth, how can they not use their computers to achieve it? It is not all about propaganda.  

They can’t hack voting booths. Had the Mueller investigation never happened I’d be badmouthing Trump. He’s not fit for the job.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

They can’t hack voting booths. Had the Mueller investigation never happened I’d be badmouthing Trump. He’s not fit for the job.

The misfit part is what was appealing to me. He was not my first choice, but as time went by, I could see how he stirred the pot...which is a good thing. I think he fits well enough to accomplish the things he has. The fact that he gets under libs skin.....priceless!

This is the hidden content, please

Dems aren’t about to accept the Mueller report...working on the next batch of fake charges.

These folks simply won’t accept investigation results, election results or any other result in which they lose.

The loss is never them, it’s always some other factor, voter suppression, electoral college, obstruction, on and on.

A simply pathetic group that has no regard for the well being of this country OR it’s laws.

On March 26, 2019 at 8:37 AM, Englebert said:

What exactly did Russia do to make you so upset? Honest question. The only thing I've heard is that they spent a few thousand dollars on Facebook ads and stole John Podesta's emails. Maybe there is more to it. If so, let me know. If that is it, it doesn't sound like a very sophisticated attack. I'm more concerned with the Chinese, who have tried (and continue to try) and many, many times successfully hacked every branch of our military, every government agency in existence, and many private U.S. companies. The company I'm at now gets anywhere from 100 to 15,000 foreign hack attempts per day. I don't really feel sorry for Podesta and the DNC for their lack of security. The same people tried hacking the RNC servers but were unsuccessful.

If you have further knowledge about what steps Russia took in interfering in our election process, please let me know. After the Mueller scandal that has shown the corruption in the DOJ and FBI, just saying our intelligence agencies said that Russia interfered is no longer good enough in my opinion.

Another crickets, and to a legitimate question.  

Quote:

Former Trump 2016 Campaign Adviser Michael Caputo told FOX Business' 

that a Russian FBI informant approached him offering dirt on 

Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election.

"I was approached by a Russian national FBI informant in late May of 2016. He wanted to give me some dirt on Hillary Clinton. I turned it down," Caputo said on Tuesday.

Caputo said he only learned the individual was an FBI informant after he sat down with investigators for Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

"When they asked me about him, I told them what I knew. By their faces I knew that it was someone that had been sent to me. It was after my interrogation with the Mueller team that I went out, hired private investigators and found out the guy had used a fake name, Henry Greenberg, and that he had been working with the FBI for 17 years."

Caputo also said he tried to give this information to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz. 

reported Tuesday that Horowitz is looking into the role of Stefan Halper, another FBI informant who contacted members of the Trump campaign during the election.

Mueller report comes out tomorrow morning.  Why do the Dems not want Barr to give a press conference?  Are they scared he will tell what’s actually in the report before them and the media get the chance to spin it?

NEW: Top House Democratic committee chairs call on Attorney General Barr to cancel his planned news conference, calling it “unnecessary and inappropriate.” abcn.ws/2ZflGfz

Wasn’t sure whether to post this in the Locker Room or here..

Anyway, one of our toilets stopped up.  After acquiring the plunger and opening the toilet seat, imagine my surprise as I gazed down at Jerry Nadler.

On a serious note, where in the cornbreadhail do they get these people?  He’s a freaking hobbit at 5’4”.  Did weigh 338 pounds before surgery.  What surgery?  Were his lips sewed shut?  And if so, can we hang whoever un-sewed them?  Prior to showing him on TV, they should give some kind of warning, like, This telecast recommended for mature, deaf audiences only.  What a poster boy for birth control.