Mueller Report is Finished! Let the games begin!

UT alum

42 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Now the left's position is that there is a cover up concerning the Mueller report!

This is the hidden content, please

Do you remember the Kavanaugh hearings?  When hearings were concluded they wanted to wait a  short period.  AFter that short period, they said all of the claimants were not heard.  It never ends.

10 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Anyone that supports the Dems and calls someone a sheep.... probably thinks that he is looking at a photo but is actually looking in a mirror. 

That is the most lock-step no self thinking group that I have ever seen. 

We must all be looking in mirrors, then.

44 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Democrats say literally the same thing about republicans. And all of you are supremely confident you’re right and the other is wrong 

Stop playing the tit for tat game and tell me exactly what it is about the democratic platform that intrigues and stimulates you.

The Mueller report turns up zero, zilch, nada on Trump. What a waste of this country’s time and money.

2 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

I don’t have any skin in the game here, I’m just pointing out how absurd it is for people to say the other party is this or that when they’re literally using the same argument and switching out democrat with Republican and vice versa 

Back to Mueller report - I figured that was the case. Democrats will need a new angle for 2020

As a conservative, who votes Republican, I can find fault with Republicans.  Imo, many Republicans in Congress are as bad as most Dems.  I know the Repubs have faults.  The problem with the Left, very few will admit the problems, even when confronted with the facts.

13 minutes ago, Hagar said:

As a conservative, who votes Republican, I can find fault with Republicans.  Imo, many Republicans in Congress are as bad as most Dems.  I know the Repubs have faults.  The problem with the Left, very few will admit the problems, even when confronted with the facts.

All I want is someone who reflects my beliefs and has my best interest at heart. Trump does just that, plain and simple. Right now, he is the only one who seems to be doing his job. The rest are concentrating on lawsuits and digging up dirt. 

I truly do not understand the liberal mindset. It baffles me to no end how anyone can ALWAYS believe exactly the opposite of the way I see things.

6 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Democrats say literally the same thing about republicans. And all of you are supremely confident you’re right and the other is wrong 

Did they the same when 12 Republicans voted with the Dems last week to overturn Trump’s emergency order? 

I you think that the GOP votes together or does spit out different opinions then you aren’t paying attention. When was the last time a Democrat broke ranks when it wasn’t beneficial to that candidate for an upcoming election. 

Even in forums conservatives and Republicans in general often criticize their own members and Trump.  

It is very ironic that the Republican Party, which relentlessly paints the Democratic Party as the party of victim hood is being led by a man who plays the victim as effectively as anyone I remember. 

The Russians attempted to influence our election. The summary leaves no doubt about that. Our leader refusing to call them out and warn them off is either an act of cowardice, or else his narcissism runs so deep that he cares more for himself than protecting the integrity of our election process. He sees reality through a prism that revolves the entire political and national security process around him and how he thinks it makes him look. The fact that he wasn’t charged doesn’t make him a leader. Without a top-down rebuke to the Russian government, they will be back in spades come 2020. They don’t want Trump. This board is a microcosm of what they hope to accomplish. Make us fight with and distrust each other and the institutions upon which our nation is built. If he repudiates Putin he’ll gain some respect from me. I’m not holding my breath ‘til he does, though.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Generally speaking, common sense can weed out the right and wrong argument. 

Common sense tells me not to jump into a pit of rattlesnakes. Some people require a sign and if they jump in anyway, they can still sue the snakes.

LOL!! That's so true! 

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

There you have it.  From the great one himself.  Russians can’t do it.

And the remark above, Makes us distrust each other and the institutions upon which our nation is built - Well who has misused those institutions?  Who’s destroying the values that helped make America great?  Distrust?  With Hillary & the DNC in cahoots against Sanders.  With Hillary getting the questions to debates early.  Why who would distrust her?  With Dems in the JD & FBI plotting how to overthrow/assassinate Trump if elected.  With Marxist college administrators not allowing conservatives speakers on Campus.  Who would ever distrust our institutions?

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

It is very ironic that the Republican Party, which relentlessly paints the Democratic Party as the party of victim hood is being led by a man who plays the victim as effectively as anyone I remember. 

The Russians attempted to influence our election. The summary leaves no doubt about that. Our leader refusing to call them out and warn them off is either an act of cowardice, or else his narcissism runs so deep that he cares more for himself than protecting the integrity of our election process. He sees reality through a prism that revolves the entire political and national security process around him and how he thinks it makes him look. The fact that he wasn’t charged doesn’t make him a leader. Without a top-down rebuke to the Russian government, they will be back in spades come 2020. They don’t want Trump. This board is a microcosm of what they hope to accomplish. Make us fight with and distrust each other and the institutions upon which our nation is built. If he repudiates Putin he’ll gain some respect from me. I’m not holding my breath ‘til he does, though.

How is your description of Trump on the subject of Russian voting interference any different than Obama's handling of Russian voting interference? TDS influenced?

How is this board a microcosm of what the Russians hope to accomplish? Did the Russians influence our top DOJ and FBI officials to spy on a presidential candidate? Did the Russians influence top law enforcement officials to abuse the FISA system because the officials disliked the candidate the people chose? Did the Russians strongarm Obama into not rebuking them when evidence was abundant that they had hacked our military systems? Do you really think the political fighting started within the last election?

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

How is your description of Trump on the subject of Russian voting interference any different than Obama's handling of Russian voting interference? TDS influenced?

How is this board a microcosm of what the Russians hope to accomplish? Did the Russians influence our top DOJ and FBI officials to spy on a presidential candidate? Did the Russians influence top law enforcement officials to abuse the FISA system because the officials disliked the candidate the people chose? Did the Russians strongarm Obama into not rebuking them when evidence was abundant that they had hacked our military systems? Do you really think the political fighting started within the last election?

No. Is that reason to ignore it?

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

If he repudiates Putin, you will give him no more respect than whatever you have given so far.   It will just be like " lets wait for the results of the investigation" and when the results come in, it is not acceptable.

12 minutes ago, UT alum said:

No. Is that reason to ignore it?

I just noticed you try to blame everything on Trump, but ignore the same actions from others, all in a condescending tone that deserves bewilderment.

If interfering in a country's election makes you furious, you should want charges filed on Obama for interfering in the Israeli elections...but I have a feeling you will give him a pass.