Mueller Report is Finished! Let the games begin!

UT alum

25 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I have a very uneasy feeling about this.  Not a huge Trump fan, but removing an acting president doesn't sit well with me. I'm worried how the market and America will react if that happens. 

It all depends on the evidence. If it is just a matter of bad actors around him, let 2020 decide. If nothing hard can be pinned on him personally, leave him there. 

Yes breaking news. Networks interrupted regular viewing TV one hour before the national news program to let everyone know the Mueller report was released and no one knows whats in it and no additional indictments, all of which they reported yesterday. Media sensationalism at its finest.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

At 5:00pm on a Friday. Who would have guessed?

And yes, let the fun begin. Either way, a lot of people will be sorely disappointed and a lot of people will be ecstatic. The spin doctors will be working overtime when the news is released.

Hell, I won’t be disappointed either way. I’ll be relieved.

Speaking of transparency, the Dems are transparent.  They just can’t believe that Hillary lost. They were orgasmic in anticipation of Mueller finding something, anything.  Now, guess who they want to go after?  Mueller, for not finding anything.  But now Mueller didn’t find anything, so they are going to find something.  I find that ironic, since imo, they couldn’t find their anus with both hands.  Oh, but wait, that’s not all.  They have the State of New York involved also.  Yep, no problem with the Dems transparency on Trump.  

I’m not sure why all this.  My only thought is it’s to keep their asinine investigations in the news to try and distract from all the good things Trump is doing.  What a pathetic bunch.

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

Speaking of transparency, the Dems are transparent.  They just can’t believe that Hillary lost. They were orgasmic in anticipation of Mueller finding something, anything.  Now, guess who they want to go after?  Mueller, for not finding anything.  But now Mueller didn’t find anything, so they are going to find something.  I find that ironic, since imo, they couldn’t find their anus with both hands.  Oh, but wait, that’s not all.  They have the State of New York involved also.  Yep, no problem with the Dems transparency on Trump.  

I’m not sure why all this.  My only thought is it’s to keep their asinine investigations in the news to try and distract from all the good things Trump is doing.  What a pathetic bunch.

The investigations ( one or another or many) will continue all the way to the 2020 presidential elections.  Whether or not there is good reason for it/them does NOT matter.

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

Mueller is the Dems man to go after Trump for Russian collusion, or anything else he can turn up. Now that nothing has turned up, Dems refuse to accept his findings. I don’t care how anyone comes at me, just be consistent. Dems are so two faced. Hey, here’s an idea, let’s investigate Mueller. Who’s next?