Trump sent by God?

UT alum

I saw Mike Pompeo on CBN actually say that he believes Trump was sent by God to protect Israel.  Does anyone here believe he is so anointed?  I've never seen such a ludicrous display of kissing up to a superior.  Is deification next?  Go to the bottom of the interview to see what that arrogant excuse for a leader said about salvation and the Lord Jesus.

This is the hidden content, please

48 minutes ago, baddog said:

Why in the heck would anyone on the left be offended by this? You boo God at your conventions.

Sick and tired of having to dot every I and cross every T for two faced dims.

I’ve been to state conventions and have never heard God booed. Why would you make such a repugnant remark? 

20 hours ago, UT alum said:

What wound up in the platform? Freedom of belief and separation of church and state are legitimate points of view. God wasn’t booed. Policy disagreements were voiced. I reiterate, what wound up in the platform?

Nice try, but they booed God.  Policy-molicy.  If you really think they didn’t Boo God, then tell me, why was God taken out of the platform.  And you know the only reason God was put back in was because Romney was making an issue of it.  Yes, freedom of belief and separation of church and state are different points of view, but a political platform is not a “state”.

The really pathetic part, the Dems cater (fall over backward, kowtow, lick the shoes) to several groups who don’t like God, or make a mockery of Christianity through debauchery.and repeated sinful liaisons.  And their recent cheering of infanticide, certainly not something God would approve of, was just another slap in the face to almost all Christians.  And according to the NY Post, it’s not over yet.  Add to that their new found acceptance of racism, and approval of abusing women, and what do you get?  Four more years of Trump.  God help me, I do love it so.

17 hours ago, Hagar said:

Nice try, but they booed God.  Policy-molicy.  If you really think they didn’t Boo God, then tell me, why was God taken out of the platform.  And you know the only reason God was put back in was because Romney was making an issue of it.  Yes, freedom of belief and separation of church and state are different points of view, but a political platform is not a “state”.

The really pathetic part, the Dems cater (fall over backward, kowtow, lick the shoes) to several groups who don’t like God, or make a mockery of Christianity through debauchery.and repeated sinful liaisons.  And their recent cheering of infanticide, certainly not something God would approve of, was just another slap in the face to almost all Christians.  And according to the NY Post, it’s not over yet.  Add to that their new found acceptance of racism, and approval of abusing women, and what do you get?  Four more years of Trump.  God help me, I do love it so.

The New York Post has as much credibility with me as the Times does with you. 

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Take the time to look at the writer.

UT alum, like most democrats, lives by the “ignorance is bliss” credo.  When it comes to their beloved Party, they are the three monkeys.

Also, notice he didn’t answer my question - why did they take God out of their platform to begin with?  So let’s hear it from the Left, not just UT alum, anyone on the Left.  Pray tell, why did the Democrats take God out of their platform?  I’ll wait.......

On 3/22/2019 at 6:49 PM, UT alum said:

I’ve been to state conventions and have never heard God booed. Why would you make such a repugnant remark? 

Same thing as booing. The left hate Jesus and love them some muslims.

Pennsylvania state Dems slam Republican's prayer as 'offensive,' bigoted

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at