What Will Be Our Next Pandemic

Hagar

• 3 weeks later...

Here’s a good candidate.  It’s appeared all over the globe.  One of the first to get it in the US, died after 90 days.  The germ permeated the room - walls, curtains, floor, ceiling.  All the germs couldn’t be killed.  They had to actually remove some of the ceiling, and floor tiles.  Medical people are afraid to treat people that have it.

This is the hidden content, please

And no doubt the filth on the streets on the west coast will help create more superbugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw part of a segment on 60 Minutes about resistant bacterial infections.  There’s been several outbreaks of different types of Swine Flu in China, some that are drug resistant.  An American has been diagnosed with one that’s not normally found in humans.  He had been traveling in the Caribbean.  It took our most powerful antibiotic to save him.

Here’s the part I found most disturbing.  We’ve all heard that bacteria is becoming more resistant to our antibiotics, and that Doctors should avoid prescribing them unless absolutely needed.  So 60 Minutes is in India, and they reported that anyone can legally buy antibiotics at any drugstore, no prescription needed.  This includes the most powerful one.  So a country of 1.32 Billion people, and a serious hygiene problem (probably only slightly better than San Francisco), is obtaining antibiotics like candy.  Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• 1 month later...

Five sudden deaths labeled “respiratory failure”.  I’m no Dr. but respiratory failure sounds a whole lot like, stopped breathing.  A tag you could put on almost any death.  What is so concerning, it sounds like several died relatively instantly.  There are 3 deaths in the Dominican Republic, and 2 deaths in Fiji.   

• 5 months later...

Hey, don’t everyone try to post on this thread at the same time, lol.

NP, I’m the only  one aware of what’s going on, but I’m going to keep you folks in the know.  Once again, saw a segment on Med Resistant bacteria on CBS.   They reported deaths are worst than have been reported.   Wanted guess how many Newsweek reported on 5/15/19?   Nope, to low.   They said 23,000 yearly, and that number is vastly underestimated.   So maybe 50,000 a year?  And remember, whatever the number is, it’ll steadily, and rapidly, grow larger.

18 hours ago, Hagar said:

Hey, don’t everyone try to post on this thread at the same time, lol.

NP, I’m the only  one aware of what’s going on, but I’m going to keep you folks in the know.  Once again, saw a segment on Med Resistant bacteria on CBS.   They reported deaths are worst than have been reported.   Wanted guess how many Newsweek reported on 5/15/19?   Nope, to low.   They said 23,000 yearly, and that number is vastly underestimated.   So maybe 50,000 a year?  And remember, whatever the number is, it’ll steadily, and rapidly, grow larger.

Remember, this is what I believe to be the end of mankind as we know it. Black Death nearly wiped out Europe and it has actually been going on much longer than most people know.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Remember, this is what I believe to be the end of mankind as we know it. Black Death nearly wiped out Europe and it has actually been going on much longer than most people know.

Yes, there’s is going to be some bad days coming if we don’t find a replacement for antibiotics.

• 2 months later...

Another new one from China.  There large population makes it the most likely source of a major killer.   Of course, conditions in San Francisco are a model breeding ground for and old, or new killer.  

Could that possibly be the desired results some wish to obtain?   To many people on the planet.  Population control gone wild?   I wouldn’t be surprised.  There’s an old saying which I can’t remember verbatim, so I’ll paraphrase - The secret thoughts of men would shame the very faces of hell.  

Here’s my opinion folks.   Call me crazy, paranoid, or any other name, but at least be aware of the potential problem.

This virus in China is more deadly than they’re telling us.   China has closed down 3 cities/areas, with a cumulative population of over 20 Million people (per CBS).  Flu deaths average (numbers vary per source) around 30,000 a year in the US.  The point is, they’re only claiming 26 deaths.  Think about it - 26 deaths in an area of 20,000,000 people - that’s not much of a blip on the radar.  So they lock down 3 huge cities/areas.   They’re showing Dr’s & Nurses in Hazmat suits helping those infected.  Protective clothing & mask on folks spraying disinfectant in airports.  

First, I don’t trust Govt’s or the WHO to inform us unless/until they have to.  All the above reaction indicates a much bigger problem than 26 deaths.  One “opinionated”source compares this outbreak to the Spainish Flu which killed 80 to 100 Million in 1918.   Not sure this is that bad.    Hey, I hope I’m wrong.  Just my opinion, and heaven knows, I’ve been wrong before.   

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Here’s my opinion folks.   Call me crazy, paranoid, or any other name, but at least be aware of the potential problem.

This virus in China is more deadly than they’re telling us.   China has closed down 3 cities/areas, with a cumulative population of over 20 Million people (per CBS).  Flu deaths average (numbers vary per source) around 30,000 a year in the US.  The point is, they’re only claiming 26 deaths.  Think about it - 26 deaths in an area of 20,000,000 people - that’s not much of a blip on the radar.  So they lock down 3 huge cities/areas.   They’re showing Dr’s & Nurses in Hazmat suits helping those infected.  Protective clothing & mask on folks spraying disinfectant in airports.  

First, I don’t trust Govt’s or the WHO to inform us unless/until they have to.  All the above reaction indicates a much bigger problem than 26 deaths.  One “opinionated”source compares this outbreak to the Spainish Flu which killed 80 to 100 Million in 1918.   Not sure this is that bad.    Hey, I hope I’m wrong.  Just my opinion, and heaven knows, I’ve been wrong before.   

Hope you're wrong too. But there's some truth to what you're saying, we're not being told everything

50 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Hope you're wrong too. But there's some truth to what you're saying, we're not being told everything

According to this article, the lock down has been expanded to 40 Million people. Yes WOSdrummer, they’re definitely in panic mode.  

Lockdown now 56 Million.  And this based on 41 deaths & 1400 infected.  Doesn’t add up.   I only have two possibilities.  One, it’s much worse than they’re reporting, or Two, the Chinese are using this as an excuse to use their Army and eventually smash resistance in Hong Kong.   As bad as #2 is, it’s better than one.

18 hours ago, Hagar said:

Lockdown now 56 Million.  And this based on 41 deaths & 1400 infected.  Doesn’t add up.   I only have two possibilities.  One, it’s much worse than they’re reporting, or Two, the Chinese are using this as an excuse to use their Army and eventually smash resistance in Hong Kong.   As bad as #2 is, it’s better than one.

3 cases in the US now

38 minutes ago, Godzilla said:

3 cases in the US now

What I keep hearing, it takes 3 or 4 days to kick in with symptoms.  IF, and I sure don’t know, you can spread it during those days, it’ll be hard to contain.  

I’m still dubious about it.  China doing to much for to little.  They’re either underreporting, or they have a Machiavellian plan going on.

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

China claims 56 deaths

Therein lies the question (problem).  56 deaths in China?   They have more than that dying of hangnails in a month.  Why the panic?  I gave two reasons earlier.  I guess a third possibility would be that “somehow” they know it’s going to get bad.  Remember, their main Lab for researching crazy diseases (their CDC) is in Wuhan.   Could one have gotten loose?   Sure.  Best scenario, it’s much to do about nothing.   Just doesn’t sound like China though.

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

Therein lies the question (problem).  56 deaths in China?   They have more than that dying of hangnails in a month.  Why the panic?  I gave two reasons earlier.  I guess a third possibility would be that “somehow” they know it’s going to get bad.  Remember, their main Lab for researching crazy diseases (their CDC) is in Wuhan.   Could one have gotten loose?   Sure.  Best scenario, it’s much to do about nothing.   Just doesn’t sound like China though.

Hangnails. Lmao