Another query for VSEO

stevenash

16 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

SNAKE OIL STEVE,

Please re-consider the proposed terms. In addition, I will pledge 100% of the money I win off you to a charity or non profit.

$250 - 3 month competition

$500 - 6 month competition

$1000 - 12 month competition

Thanks,

VSEO, mentee of Very Stable Genius himself 

to, perhaps, the Stark Foundation?

21 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

SNAKE OIL STEVE,

Please re-consider the proposed terms. In addition, I will pledge 100% of the money I win off you to a charity or non profit.

$250 - 3 month competition

$500 - 6 month competition

$1000 - 12 month competition

Thanks,

VSEO, mentee of Very Stable Genius himself 

Do you actually think you have a "gotcha" proposition here? You keep pressing like a little immature schoolboy, only to make the terms out of scope. If you are such a genius, why not make a gentlemen's wager? I'm still laughing that you tried that tired ol' "I'm too smart to display my skills for free" ploy. That was comical.

It seems fairly certain you are scared? Nash has already stated that his work precludes him from wagering. Do you have any reason to doubt that statement? If so, call him out on that statement. Why do you incessantly try to submit an unworkable bet? It's pretty evident that you are scared and this is your way out. It's a common tactic. Go to any Middle School and you will see.

23 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Nash called in backup , that’s cute.

Nope, I just enjoy letting you expose your lack of confidence in your own abilities. And as a bonus, you treat us to your lack of comprehension skills. It's just too easy. Would you like to contribute another response revealing even more of your character faults?

I actually proposed a wager that I could elicit a childish response from you. I'm not sure why he wouldn't accept that challenge. So I just did it for free. I'm not scared.

7 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Put your money up on behalf of SNAKE OIL NASH then. This surely has to be the easiest bet ever right? 

I would be willing to bet you a substantial amount of money (and I don't gamble) that you will make a childish statement within your next 3 posts. Yes, that surely is the easiest bet ever.

14 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Um.. what?? You’ve lost your marbles brother. 

Please put your money up or shut up. 

I'm so sorry your analytical skills are not up to par for a simplified and straightforward example. To use condescension in such an obvious manner makes me the winner of the bet.

I guess I will have to explain it. Forgive me if I can't clarify on such a simplistic level. You are trying to get Nash to make a bet. You said the bet involves fake money. But you said you will contribute the winnings to charity. Either you are using real money as the reward, or you are donating fake money to a charity. You might want to see if you can find your marbles. The laughter seems only to be just beginning. Care to embarrass yourself some more?

If only Pete Rose would have sought out your counsel. He could have claimed he bet fake money on those games.

4 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Do you even read what you write?

Put your money up or shut up. That’s all there is to it. 

I already won the bet. Are you getting upset? Is it nighty night time. Please don't tell me you are crying again. Don't be upset...just find a sixth grader to explain it to you and it will be alright.

Yuu pick ten stocks, I pick ten stocks and we will hold them for whatever time you would like.  Very simple.  Total return vs total return.  I am ready, willing and able and I don't need to be compensated for it and, in all honesty, neither do you.  Stop talking the talk and walk the walk.  We will start on whatever day you wish using the closing prices on that day.    Anybody who has an interest can easily follow and calculate for their own edification.  This is very elementary for such a sophisticated big time investor such as yourself.  Ready?

29 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

So.. no one at all willing to put their money up on behalf of Nash? Not that confident in your fellow brethren either?

After being thoroughly humiliated on this topic, I'm surprised you have the gumption to bring it back to the forefront. Nash proposed a workable "bet", and you only proposed an unworkable one. If your are scared, say you're scared. (Sorry, had to continue with the Middle School theme.)

8 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Lol why are you even in this thread if you’re not putting your money up on behalf of Nash

When the topic has ran it's course and the childish posts dominate, that's my cue to enter into the fray. Why do you think I'm on some many of your topics?

Why are you running like a frightened schoolgirl from Nash's proposal? It's a very simple, logical, workable endeavor. But for some unknown reason (LOL), you choose to avoid the challenge by attaching unworkable "strings". Politicians use this tactic all the time. It's a childish way to avoid showing your true colors. So once again, if your scared, say your scared.

44 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Brother - I’ve won plenty of money off these things in prior competitions. I’m not doing it for free now. Especially if we’re talking months.

You a liberal now brother? Getting soft on me? Want me to devote my time for FREE? 

Wow, this is comical. What does prior competitions have to do with the challenge that has been presented now? That's twice you've resorted to the "I'm not showing off my skills for free" ploy. Do you think anyone is buying that childish logic? Do you think anyone on here can't see through your obvious attempts to run from a simple little "workable" bet? Do you think anyone can't see that you are obviously scared? My only question is how in the world do you have no self-awareness of your immature behavior. It is entertaining for us though.

1 hour ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Brother - I’ve won plenty of money off these things in prior competitions. I’m not doing it for free now. Especially if we’re talking months.

You a liberal now brother? Getting soft on me? Want me to devote my time for FREE? 

That’s called a volunteer...you libs don’t do anything for free and always want someone else to pay for it.

1 hour ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Two points on the value of your time.  1.  It's not worth near what you think it is ( If I could buy it for its actual value and sell it for what you think its worth, I would be very, very rich  2.  I thought you social liberals were supportive of giving your time and money to good causes?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Wow, this is comical. What does prior competitions have to do with the challenge that has been presented now? That's twice you've resorted to the "I'm not showing off my skills for free" ploy. Do you think anyone is buying that childish logic? Do you think anyone on here can't see through your obvious attempts to run from a simple little "workable" bet? Do you think anyone can't see that you are obviously scared? My only question is how in the world do you have no self-awareness of your immature behavior. It is entertaining for us though.

He is not licensed in this state or any other one to invest money for people.

4 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

The troops have arrived! 

Maybe if you all pitched in you could cover the proposed $250 / $500 / $1000 bet for SNAKE OIL STEVE

Ooh, now playing the victim. You make childish posts and receive pushback from multiple people, so now you think we are "colluding" against you? Only a Liberal victimhood mentality could fathom that rationale.

6 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

How am I playing the victim? 

PUT YOUR MONEY UP

Your "everyone's ganging up on me" mentality. You might want to get that sixth grader to interpret the posts before you respond.

Why do I need to put any money up? You are displaying your skillset right here...for free. Entertaining, and cheap.

22 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Can you guys shut up and each pitch in $50 already? Let’s get the show on the road. 4 pages of all talk and no one putting their money up. 

How can someone that is so easily goaded into childish behavior, so easily manipulated into showing his insecurities in which he would readily and willingly display such on a public forum, be relied upon to make sound judgement decisions that involve billions of dollars. I believe you missed your calling. You should have been a career Liberal politician.

14 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Brother -

I don’t mean to crap on your profession because I truly do believe you are one of the exceptions. But generally speaking, financial advising is the lowest of the low as far as finance career prospects, prestige and competitiveness. Financial advising was all of my classmates’ backup plans in case they didn’t land any real asset management jobs. Only the dumbest ended up settling for those jobs. There’s a reason why every single bank has a bazillion open finanxial advisor positions and recruit at every school in the country, including LAMAR University.

You know your mutual funds, ETFs, Taxes, estate planning, and legal processes I’m sure. But clearly you don’t know much about anything else. Stick to your strengths.

After your continual immature and childish posts, do you actually think anyone would have the gall to fall for your "enlightened" analysis about any profession? You sound more and more like a politician...condescendingly tell the "little man" you are fighting for him while perched on your imaginative pedestal..while everyone can see your pants have fallen to your ankles. Do you hear the laughter?