Trump Blames Union for Job Loss

UT alum

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

Trump didn’t destroy ISIS. Jong Un is playing him. We should be leading the Paris Accord, not absent. I don’t hate him. I don’t like him. I don’t think he’s fit for the job. Business and government are two different types of entities, and just because a businessman can turn a profit doesn’t mean he can run an incredibly complex non-profit. Hell, if not for escalating real estate prices, Trump wouldn’t even show a profit in business. He’s a cheat. Trump University. Trump Foundation. (I’m waiting for it - your defense will be to deflect from him by “what about Clinton foundation”,  but Clinton’s not President).

And crimes committed while not President are irrelevant, right?

Excuse me but when we had prior discussions about Hillary and Donald, you implied that her actions were not important since she was not elected.

by the way, escalating real estate prices are very reflective of a healthy economy.  If his wealth bothers you, we can agree he had his wealth before he came into office.  When Bill Clinton became president, they stated they had nothing.  they are now worth hundreds of millions of dollars.  what endeavor generated all of that net worth?

49 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Excuse me but when we had prior discussions about Hillary and Donald, you implied that her actions were not important since she was not elected.

by the way, escalating real estate prices are very reflective of a healthy economy.  If his wealth bothers you, we can agree he had his wealth before he came into office.  When Bill Clinton became president, they stated they had nothing.  they are now worth hundreds of millions of dollars.  what endeavor generated all of that net worth?

Hard work. Clinton didn’t have a daddy to set him for life. 

51 minutes ago, stevenash said:

What hard work?  What product or company was invented and sold? 

What has Tony Robbins produced? People like to hear Bill talk and buy his books. His knowledge, experience, and ability to relate to people are his products, and he sells them quite well.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

What has Tony Robbins produced? People like to hear Bill talk and buy his books. His knowledge, experience, and ability to relate to people are his products, and he sells them quite well.

You go right ahead and believe the  vast majority of the  wealth was developed from book revenues.  The earth is flat also.

17 hours ago, UT alum said:

3% ain’t gonna hold.

Here are some stats for you when you talk about "3% aint gonna hold."  The Obama years produced an average yearly GDP of 1.85%.  His best year was 2014 at 2.73% which was followed in 2015 with 2.02% which was followed in 2016 with 1.84%,  Please tell me if you can identify a trend in the sequence of those numbers and then relate it to claiming that Trumps 3.1% is Obama carryover.

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Here are some stats for you when you talk about "3% aint gonna hold."  The Obama years produced an average yearly GDP of 1.85%.  His best year was 2014 at 2.73% which was followed in 2015 with 2.02% which was followed in 2016 with 1.84%,  Please tell me if you can identify a trend in the sequence of those numbers and then relate it to claiming that Trumps 3.1% is Obama carryover.

He didn’t have a lot to work with when he started.

23 hours ago, stevenash said:

Uh oh. Dow down 400 on recession fears. Fed forecasts 2.1% growth this year, no interest rate increases needed to keep economy from overheating. Told you 3.1 wouldn’t hold.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Uh oh. Dow down 400 on recession fears. Fed forecasts 2.1% growth this year, no interest rate increases needed to keep economy from overheating. Told you 3.1 wouldn’t hold.

Rotflmbo, it’s March and you’re already confident the economy want hold.  Lol, totally ridiculous.  No wonder you’re a democrat. :) 

Sure you’re not a UTA&Malum :) 

20 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Rotflmbo, it’s March and you’re already confident the economy want hold.  Lol, totally ridiculous.  No wonder you’re a democrat. :) 

Sure you’re not a UTA&Malum :) 

See the Dow today? See the Fed Reserve report? Their growth prediction? Laugh all you want. Last laugh is best. Check back in October.  

No Aggie here, my friend. Burnt Orange all the way. Hook ‘em Horns! What’s up? Aggies in charge here? Won’t let me use the Hook ‘em emoji!

29 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Are you giddy over possible bad economic news?

That is a very paradoxical position for me. I am not giddy, and the “last laugh” remark was probably not the best term to couch it in. I don’t believe Trump’s economic policies are the answer to long term economic health, unlike most on this board. Proof is in the pudding might have been a better way to say it.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

That is a very paradoxical position for me. I am not giddy, and the “last laugh” remark was probably not the best term to couch it in. I don’t believe Trump’s economic policies are the answer to long term economic health, unlike most on this board. Proof is in the pudding might have been a better way to say it.

What economic policies do you feel are best for long term economic health.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

You are like the guy who bets against something happening 100 times, losing 99 in a row. The 100th time, it happens and you say, “See, what did I tell ya”.

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

You are like the guy who bets against something happening 100 times, losing 99 in a row. The 100th time, it happens and you say, “See, what did I tell ya”.

No, I play blackjack from time to time and I know when to walk away from the table. I’ve only placed one bet here - 3.1% growth won’t hold. Maybe I’ll double down.

18 hours ago, UT alum said:

No, I play blackjack from time to time and I know when to walk away from the table. I’ve only placed one bet here - 3.1% growth won’t hold. Maybe I’ll double down.

With a 12?  Sounds maroon to me :) 

On 3/21/2019 at 1:14 PM, UT alum said:

He didn’t have a lot to work with when he started.

He had a lot to work with as "no where to go but up"  And if he is as smart as you think and is such an economic genius, the recovery ( which was going to happen regardless of who was president) would have been much stronger