PN-G 2019 version

prepballfan

The 2019 Indians will feature 5 returning starters on the offensive line. We have a very talented junior QB who when filling in for Roschon last season looked very good. It will be different watching a southpaw tossing at around. Bosts is an excellent passer. A couple of linebackers back. Look for the front 7 to be pretty strong on defense. We have Pattenson back at DE this season. Dae Dae Conners will be one of the backs. he has some talent. I expect a very good Indians team next season to be in contention for the DC. Our 7th, 8th, 9th, and JV were all highly successful last season. the 8th-grade class that will be a freshman next season is very strong and full of lots of talent. Our O line with UT commit Jaylen Garth will be the strong point next season. They have some very large kids who started last year including the two freshmen who were moved up to varsity during the season. 

6 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

The Indians got a BU transfer late last year that will add a little electric or thump depending on which side of the ball they use him.  Small but plays with a ton of heart.  Can play RB, slot WR, S or CB plus he returns punts and kicks.  I know TF will find a way to utilize him unlike...never mind.

Freudian slip?

11 hours ago, HeHateMe409 said:

What other defensive lineman do they have that will be good. Patteson and..... I can't name any. Linebackers should be better though. O Line should be great and it will be fun to watch Bost spin the ball around the Reservation.  Does PNG use running backs?

There is a kid who came up to varsity last season at the end of the year near the same size as Pattenson. An offensive lineman has been meoved to defense according to some in the know. He will play DT I guess.

8 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

The Indians got a BU transfer late last year that will add a little electric or thump depending on which side of the ball they use him.  Small but plays with a ton of heart.  Can play RB, slot WR, S or CB plus he returns punts and kicks.  I know BF will find a way to utilize him unlike...never mind.

What grade?

On 3/18/2019 at 2:49 PM, Alpha Wolf said:

The Indians got a BU transfer late last year that will add a little electric or thump depending on which side of the ball they use him.  Small but plays with a ton of heart.  Can play RB, slot WR, S or CB plus he returns punts and kicks.  I know BF will find a way to utilize him unlike...never mind.

I can read your mind right  there...  

8 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

What kind of offense can we expect? Bost obvioulsy won't be as versatile as Roschon, but are we still going to have a dual threat, or will we have something closer to the Doty years?

Bost is extremely fast.  Versatility will not be a problem.  Neither will accuracy.  Bost is taller, has a lot of arm strength and can run.  He may not be (Shug great) but he will definitely be Southeast Texas 5A football great.  Would be hard to find a better dual threat in this district next year.