For the guy who sang the praises of belgium health care

stevenash

On 3/15/2019 at 3:27 PM, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

What’s that got to do with healthcare? Assisted suicide and euthanasia are another issue altogether. I don’t agree with it, but I’m not Belgian. They still deliver healthcare at a better price with better overall health outcomes. Always obfuscating, conflating, and otherwise confusing issues.

49 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What’s that got to do with healthcare? Assisted suicide and euthanasia are another issue altogether. I don’t agree with it, but I’m not Belgian. They still deliver healthcare at a better price with better overall health outcomes. Always obfuscating, conflating, and otherwise confusing issues.

So the Belgian euthanasia commission has nothing to do with their healthcare system?

45 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So the Belgian euthanasia commission has nothing to do with their healthcare system?

I don’t know the structure. You want it to be a death panel so bad. The article cited offers no insight as to how the system actually works. 

This is the hidden content, please

The Obamacare provision for a 15 member, unelected panel, to decide who gets what and when - ultimately becomes a Death Panel.  

There’s one sure thing about Government Controlled Healthcare.  To contain rising cost, Government Run Healthcare systems invariably restrict healthcare supply.  That’s a sure thing.  We know it’s happening in Belgium, and in the U.K.  I’d bet it’s happening in other areas of the EU, but the MSM will smother the story as long as possible.