Lisa Page admitted Obama DOJ ordered stand-down on Clinton email prosecution, GOP rep says

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

"So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory," Ratcliffe began as he questioned Page under oath, according to a transcript excerpt he posted on Twitter. "But when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to —"

Page interrupted: "That is correct," as Ratcliffe finished his sentence, " -- bring a case based on that."

Anyone want to argue that Trump and Clinton got the same treatment?

Trump has a reason to not trust our top law enforcement agencies.

From the article:  "This deserves more attention! FBI Mistress, Lisa Page, confirmed to House Judiciary, there was an anti-Trump Insurance Policy and it's the fake Russian investigation! She admits there was almost no evidence on collusion, yet they continued with WITCH HUNT!

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul)

19 hours ago, stevenash said:

Paging UT Alum- after reading the above, do you still think that there is no deep state and that Trump is the criminal?

Yes. Gross negligence is difficult to prove in any case. If they felt they couldn’t prove it (the lawyer said she felt it had been constitutionally researched - it’s in the article) the they wouldn’t charge it. Hillary is not President, guys. Let it go.

47 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Gross negligence, in this case, is/was not difficult to prove.  And because she is not president means that it shouldnt be addressed?

It was addressed. No charges. And yes, who is president is more important than who might have been president.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

It was addressed. No charges. And yes, who is president is more important than who might have been president.

NO charges because of what?  Who might have been president is irrelevant but the integrity of the system is what matters and I am quite sure that the system has been abused.  Since Lois Lerner was not indicted, can you HONESTLY tell me that she did nothing wrong?

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

On 3/1/2019 at 7:45 AM, UT alum said:

Don’t want to talk about 2007 do you?

I’d say 2005 offers confirmation of Keynesian economic theory. We had about $3 trillion off the books government money pumped into the economy through a phony war. Bush pumped it up, then what happened?

Then why do you bring up 2007?

Everyone knows that Hillary Clinton is more crooked than a dog’s hind leg. Can a lefty explain why she had to dump over 30,000 emails? There is no good answer for that. She has money running out of every orifice and she’s untouchable. Try to testify against her, you will wake up dead. Why doesn’t the left just simply admit that fact?