Question forVeryStabilenlightened

stevenash

The question is pretty clear and straightforward. It should be a slam dunk for someone enlightened.

What points of emphasis to you attribute to us board members that leads you to believe that we are on the extreme end of the Republican Party? Please embarrassed yourself some more by exposing your limited cognitive abilities that rely solely on worn out talking points and negative stereotypes.

4 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Bruh no one is worried about what a bunch of old white men in SETX think 

But somehow you feel the need to engage with insults. Do you feel threatened? How does an enlightened mind internalize such threats to their...well actually, I have no idea why you feel threatened, but it shows loud and clear. Does the fact that us laughing at your limited creativity in free thought threaten you?

4 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Limited creativity in free thought.. coming from hardcore republicans

whew lads I cannot make this up! 

You were challenged to provide evidence for you contention of "hardcore republicans". You can't do it, run like a frightened schoolgirl, then try to insult us like you're somehow enlightened. Can the embarrassment for you get any stronger? So yes, limited creativity in free thought seems to identify you to a tee. You prove it with each post. More evidence is just keystrokes away.

25 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Nash - I don’t want to make assumptions here, but I gotta ask. Are you suggesting people with other religions (or lack thereof) have lesser rights and be treated as 2nd class citizens?

i know you guys are a bit on the extreme end of the Republican Party So want to be clear here 

You are very wise not to make assumptions in this case.   What have I ever said that would make you concerned that I believe there is only one legitimate religion?

22 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Your original post in this topic 

come on guys.. you can do better lol

Please enlightened us as to how we are not understanding you. Are our boisterous laughs directed at you preventing your genius mind from functioning?

Do you think tagging an insult to your obvious clueless assertion will somehow frightened us into a non-response, thereby saving you from more embarrassment? Just more evidence.

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

My first statement was regarding equality/similarity of treatment for  Muslims and Christians.  How does that imply religious superiority for either?

My first reply in this thread has pretty much been proven to be spot on.

I have a feeling once his enlightened brain comes to the realization of his obvious but oblivious error, he will slink away to another topic. Hopefully he will continue on his current path, considering the entertainment value. When do we reach the point where it becomes unethical to laugh at the obvious mentally challenged? I think we are getting close.

33 minutes ago, Englebert said:

My first reply in this thread has pretty much been proven to be spot on.

I have a feeling once his enlightened brain comes to the realization of his obvious but oblivious error, he will slink away to another topic. Hopefully he will continue on his current path, considering the entertainment value. When do we reach the point where it becomes unethical to laugh at the obvious mentally challenged? I think we are getting close.

But our opinion doesn't matter because we are white male republicans.  Verystable and AOC is where the "truth" can be found.( I think that is also what the Clinton camp believed)