*STATE TOURNAMENT UPDATE THREAD*/ Post here

Entertaining tournament again this year.   The games were really good except for “our” Dragons who continued to run through their opponents leaving no doubt. 

I couldn’t help but feel some kind of way during the 4A games.  The discussion here about Oak Cliff FF aside, I just couldn’t shake the feeling the best 4A team in the state wasn’t even in SA. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Entertaining tournament again this year.   The games were really good except for “our” Dragons who continued to run through their opponents leaving no doubt. 

I couldn’t help but feel some kind of way during the 4A games.  The discussion here about Oak Cliff FF aside, I just couldn’t shake the feeling the best 4A team in the state wasn’t even in SA. 

After watching that final, i had the same feeling.   Would not have been easy but think that team at home still would have come out on top.

On 10/03/2019 at 2:37 PM, PhatMack19 said:

DFW dominated this weekend 

Yes. Funny has Dallas Morning News is taking credit saying five for five, yet two of those schools are not even Dallas. Slidell (1A) is near Decatur. Timberview is Fort Worth. Wonder if Brock and Decatur had won if Dallas would have claimed them as well.