Alvin HS- Big Hire

28 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Alvin didn't win much when it was just Alvin.  Now with Shadow Creek and Manvel..........

Good luck with that.....

If I’m not mistaken, another one will be opening up before long. Not sure if it’s Alvin or Pearland school district. 

Hearing that both coaches turned it down because the AD was forcing them to hire his kid as a coordinator.  I really hope the school board grows a pair and gets rid of this clown.  He has done nothing for Alvin but run them into the ground.  Had a shot at the  Friendswood defensive coordinator two years in a row and passed on him for a guy who went 0-10 this year and now trying to hire someone to push his son onto.  Glad Van didn't take it, I feel sorry for those kids at  Alvin, cause it looks like 0-20 is in their future.  

On 3/18/2019 at 2:09 PM, tribe7 said:

Hearing that both coaches turned it down because the AD was forcing them to hire his kid as a coordinator.  I really hope the school board grows a pair and gets rid of this clown.  He has done nothing for Alvin but run them into the ground.  Had a shot at the  Friendswood defensive coordinator two years in a row and passed on him for a guy who went 0-10 this year and now trying to hire someone to push his son onto.  Glad Van didn't take it, I feel sorry for those kids at  Alvin, cause it looks like 0-20 is in their future.  

I heard first coach wanted Alvin to wait because was a finalist at a magnolia school and they said. He end up with no job. And van meter and Alvin couldn’t agree on a number. Plus why would he want his son to leave a state finalist team for a team that has won 2 games the past 2 years? Doesnt seem to make sense

5 hours ago, ChandlerLancaster said:

I heard first coach wanted Alvin to wait because was a finalist at a magnolia school and they said. He end up with no job. And van meter and Alvin couldn’t agree on a number. Plus why would he want his son to leave a state finalist team for a team that has won 2 games the past 2 years? Doesnt seem to make sense

To be a coordinator...