Head Girls Jobs Posted

Lufkin Hudson - graduated about 7 seniors off a team that went 7-17 and missed the playoffs- rebuilding year - good time for a new hire maybe...

Beaumont Westbrook - not sure what they have coming back as far as players - would like to see them hire someone solid to get this program going in the right direction!

21 hours ago, Coach.Shu said:

Lufkin Hudson - graduated about 7 seniors off a team that went 7-17 and missed the playoffs- rebuilding year - good time for a new hire maybe...

Beaumont Westbrook - not sure what they have coming back as far as players - would like to see them hire someone solid to get this program going in the right direction!

You have your resume updated?  :) 

About West Brook, there is plenty of talent over there.  I actually thought they should have made the playoffs as the 4th seed and they were picked to finish 2nd in district by TABC.  I don't know what happened but 4-10 in district and a 7th place finish was disappointing.  I don't know what there overall record was and I can't find a roster to know how many seniors they graduated.  A school of 2,500, half being girls, it shouldn't be to hard to turn the program around. 

I did message the Central coach from last year (who is at Temple) to let her know the position is open if she wanted to get closer back to home. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...