Until Next Season

Well guys and gals, this season has been fun. I enjoyed interacting with everyone of you and following all of the teams and girl’s journey’s. Now it is on to AAU Ball for my daughter and a busy summer of traveling in hopes of her finding a future home and place she can continue to play basketball for four more years after High School. See you guys next October!

12 hours ago, OneChance said:

Well guys and gals, this season has been fun. I enjoyed interacting with everyone of you and following all of the teams and girl’s journey’s. Now it is on to AAU Ball for my daughter and a busy summer of traveling in hopes of her finding a future home and place she can continue to play basketball for four more years after High School. See you guys next October!

We did a great job keeping this Girls Message Board Relevant! Thanks to everyone that posted.   

It was nice chatting with y'all and supporting the girls teams from this area this year on here.  Hopefully we can have even more interaction next year on this site. 

HJ, Woodville and Legacy were so close but shouldn't hang their heads about anything.  I'm hoping to see HJ, Woodville and maybe a few others on our schedule for next year.  I'll be involved with some of the United girls basketball activities over the next couple of months in getting them prepared to try to make a run next year...

Indeed it has been a fun season drawing positive attention to these hard working young ladies. It really seems the needle is pointing "upward" in terms of the amount of talent in the area as it relates to girls basketball. A number of programs have solid middle school programs that will be adding players to the high school ranks next season as well.

Good luck to all the ladies this summer. Hopefully a large number will play aau ball and/or maintain their dedication to working out and developing as players in the off season.

Thanks to all who have spent time posting on this board this season.....

On 3/5/2019 at 7:30 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

It was nice chatting with y'all and supporting the girls teams from this area this year on here.  Hopefully we can have even more interaction next year on this site. 

HJ, Woodville and Legacy were so close but shouldn't hang their heads about anything.  I'm hoping to see HJ, Woodville and maybe a few others on our schedule for next year.  I'll be involved with some of the United girls basketball activities over the next couple of months in getting them prepared to try to make a run next year...

We haven't been able to secure a date with United for next year yet - but we have stepped our schedule up a notch or two - 

scheduled so far:  at  PNG, Nacogdoches, PAM, Coldspring, Chireno, 

Home: HJ, Livingston, Splendora, Woden, Cushing

Tournaments:  Lumberton, Splendora, Woodville