Faith Family vs Yates

On 3/3/2019 at 5:23 PM, BADSANTA said:

Faith Family shouldn't even be in the UIL. If they do win expect them to forfeit just like Madison. Those kids are from all over Dallas. Not just Oak Cliff. 

It's a state supported charter school.  TEA allows them to draw from about 16 surrounding districts in Dallas and Ellis county.  But it's not like it's an area of 3 million people or something.  In fact it's probably not much more than 2.8 million.  

6 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

It's a state supported charter school.  TEA allows them to draw from about 16 surrounding districts in Dallas and Ellis county.  But it's not like it's an area of 3 million people or something.  In fact it's probably not much more than 2.8 million.  

They can only put 5 on the floor at the same time right? 

Yates by 12

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Faith family has two starting freshmen. One of those two is that team's top scorer.  This prompts one to ask the question: can a team that starts two freshmen hold up under the pressure of winning a state championship?

Well i know a team that three years ago started 2 freshmen and came within 3 points of that state title so i think it is very possible.....

52 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Well i know a team that three years ago started 2 freshmen and came within 3 points of that state title so i think it is very possible.....

I didn't say the two freshmen factor goes against FF, I just said it is an issue.  Personally I am hoping the two young guys show out and go home with the big trophy. 

35 minutes ago, whsalum said:

Does FF have a big man ? Yates doesn't have a lot of weaknesses but there are some opening that the trap presents. 

Yes two are three.. But they got their main big who is a monster #23... He would start probably on any team in the country. But #10 is the player that's hard to stop he doesn't miss many shots...