East Chambers vs Crockett Regional Final

23 minutes ago, crazeddeer said:

Just saying they are familiar with each other man and yeah like y'all were gonna just destroy them today,just remember they had a freshmen or 2 going today at some point.

I’m not knocking Crockett, but saying they over looked EC is crazy. Just ask their coach, he wasn’t looking ahead!

I just want to say, Jayce Guillory was the MVP for EC this weekend. That kid took control of both games for EC, and when his team needed a bucket he went and got it. Controlled the rock with authority, and led this team. He had 20pt and 13 rebounds last night. Probably had around 15 points today. He was the best player on the floor both games!

17 hours ago, About a week ago said:

I just want to say, Jayce Guillory was the MVP for EC this weekend. That kid took control of both games for EC, and when his team needed a bucket he went and got it. Controlled the rock with authority, and led this team. He had 20pt and 13 rebounds last night. Probably had around 15 points today. He was the best player on the floor both games!

BTW he was 14-for-14 shooting from inside the 3pt line this weekend!