Trump accepts Kim's claim about Warmbier

Bobcat1

We all know that anyone in this country that disagrees with or criticizes Trump can expect an insulting twitter blast. He shows more respect and diplomacy to other leaders like Yun, Putin and the Saudis than he does our own GOP.

This is not support for the dems, just a rational observation. 

19 minutes ago, mat said:

We all know that anyone in this country that disagrees with or criticizes Trump can expect an insulting twitter blast. He portrays more respect and diplomacy to other leaders like Yun, Putin and the Saudis than he does our own GOP.

1 hour ago, mat said:

We all know that anyone in this country that disagrees with or criticizes Trump can expect an insulting twitter blast. He shows more respect and diplomacy to other leaders like Yun, Putin and the Saudis than he does our own GOP.

I'm guessing you feel that the members of Congress and others that regularly direct vile comments at Trump, call for his impeachment, analyze his motives as a wanna-be dictator, spew hateful rhetoric, etc, etc, etc...are deserving of tasteful and respectful adulation from Trump.

15 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He’s trying to convince NK to denuclearize...what would you want him to say?

I don't know.  Why don't you ask the late Mr. Warmbier's family?   Oh yeah, you don't have to. It's in the news already. The family holds Un responsible. Did you see the video of Mr. Warmbier begging forgiveness on Korean television standing beneath pictures of Un and his father?

Trump knows no shame.  He'll hurt anyone for his perceived political gain.

16 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm guessing you feel that the members of Congress and others that regularly direct vile comments at Trump, call for his impeachment, analyze his motives as a wanna-be dictator, spew hateful rhetoric, etc, etc, etc...are deserving of tasteful and respectful adulation from Trump.

My reply said none of those things. You're insinuating an inaccurate picture of my stance. 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I don't know.  Why don't you ask the late Mr. Warmbier's family?   Oh yeah, you don't have to. It's in the news already. The family holds Un responsible. Did you see the video of Mr. Warmbier begging forgiveness on Korean television standing beneath pictures of Un and his father?

You should have stopped at I don’t know.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Call me cold hearted or whatever, but it’s hard for me to feel simpathy for any American that Is killed in known hostile territory.  Especially one that commits crimes while there.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Not going to war with Korea again and possible peace in that region is more important than that one guys life.  I feel sorry for his parents, but my mom would beat me over the head if I ever told her I was going on vacation in North Korea.  

2 hours ago, mat said:

My reply said none of those things. You're insinuating an inaccurate picture of my stance. 

No, it was very accurate. You said you wished Trump would show more decorum. I illustrated the "decorum" that has been shown to him does not deserve a respectful response. What part of that do you think is an inaccurate picture.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Your post started off guessing or insinuating how I feel. There's nothing accurate about that. You embellished upon my statement. If you want to illustrate something don't incorporate an inaccurate portrayal of how I fell. 

19 minutes ago, mat said:

Your post started off guessing or insinuating how I feel. There's nothing accurate about that. You embellished upon my statement. If you want to illustrate something don't incorporate an inaccurate portrayal of how I fell. 

So what was inaccurate about it? How did I embellish?

All I did was clarify your own statement about how you, yourself stated you feel. You said Trump should act more respectful of others here. I remarked "Why should he", considering the way they treat him. And that embellishes or misrepresents your statement how?

5 minutes ago, mat said:

What part of my post do you not comprehend? Nothing you stated is how I feel. If you want to illustrate the mistreatment of Trump, that's fine. Tagging it to how i feel is inaccurate. 

Wow, comprehension is not your friend. Let's try this one more time. I did not portray what you said inaccurately. You said Trump should treat people here better. I asked why should he, considering the way he is treated by them. What is so hard to understand about that? Considering your displayed lack of comprehension, do you really feel qualified to get into a pissing contest? I'm game if that is where you want to go.

Maybe it's your delivery. For the fourth time, you started your statement off by saying "I guess you feel". Maybe you should have started with "this is how I feel"

Let me be clear. I feel Democrats and Republicans are both contributing to the down fall of this country. I have very little respect for most. The media is falsely portraying the news and I don't trust anything they say. They all report the new to support their beliefs/agenda including Fox. Trump is a man that can not be trusted. His one positive is he has supported many of my conservative values/issues but that does not make him likable or believable. I'll respect him as our president but I will not blindly support his actions. 

5 minutes ago, mat said:

Maybe it's your delivery. For the fourth time, you started your statement off by saying "I guess you feel". Maybe you should have started with "this is how I feel"

Let me be clear. I feel Democrats and Republicans are both contributing to the down fall of this country. I have very little respect for most. The media is falsely portraying the news and I don't trust anything they say. They all report the new to support their beliefs/agenda including Fox. Trump is a man that can not be trusted. His one positive is he has supported many of my conservative values/issues but that does not make him likable or believable. I'll respect him as our president but I will not blindly support his actions. 

Maybe it's your comprehension skills. I started off with "I guess you feel" because that is what you said was the way you feel. I could have been blunt and direct, but considering your reaction... You said that Trump should act better towards people here. I asked why should he. You then blew up and tried to accuse me of inaccurately portraying your feelings...the feelings you put on full display all by yourself. Would you like to clarify how you think I inaccurately portrayed your comment or continue the deflection of your faux pas?

I used to enjoy posting on this site but I don't post very often because of the attacking, insulting mentality that has grown towards those that disagree or share their opinions. I have read your posts for sometime, and while you seem intelligent and post some well thought out debates you tend to be aggressive and insulting all too often. I don't claim to know more than you or the next guy but I should be able to state my opinion without being insulted. I enjoy a good debate but not pisssing contests. Both end up with pee on their feet

Peace out.